Chapter 5 (Preperation's)

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Akame had gone to inform Najenda of what's happening while i get our gear ready for our new journey. I packed several month's worth of food and water as well as polishing Akame's Murasama but there was one thing i had left to grab.

Tatsumi:"I never thought in a million year's i would be seeing you again old friend."

The key to my Incursio armor regardless in order to keep my family safe i have to do this

The key to my Incursio armor regardless in order to keep my family safe i have to do this. I grabed the blade and heard that familiar growl.

 I grabed the blade and heard that familiar growl

Tyrant:"*GROWL*."

Tatsumi:"After all of this you knew this would happen again, didn't you?"

Tyrant:"Ragh."

Tatsumi:"Hopefully this will be the last time i have to use this damned armor."

Even though i hated what this thing was i couldn't just leave it here that could leave us at a disadvantage against Merraid.

Tatsumi:"Okay i think that's everything we're gonna need."

I made my way to the kingdom and i was greeted by my wife and father who were leaving the castle with Najenda and Lubba.

Najenda:"I heard all about it. So this Merraid has restored the dead to kill us? Sound's like it'll be fun."

Lubbock:"Wait. What about his daughter? She can't go with us she could get hurt."

Tatsumi:"And if my daughter got hurt on you're watch i'd have you're head on a silver platter."

Najenda:"I've already made plan's for someone to take care of her while were gone. She's a really good friend of mine and she'll keep Yukie safe."

Akame:"One thing if my baby girl has so much as one little scratch on her i'll kill the babysitter, got it?"

She said with a creepy grin.

Najenda:"She won't be harmed i made sure of that."

Akame:"Good."

Tatsumi:"Can we at least say goodbye to her before we go?"

Najenda:"Of course and please take you're time."

Tatsumi:"Thank you."

Me and Akame went into the house where Yukie would be staying until the mission was complete so we could explain what was happening.

Yukie:"Hi Mommy hi Daddy. Where are you going?"

Akame:"It's grown up stuff."

Tatsumi:"There's a bad person out there that want's to hurt people. Me and you're mother have to stop them."

Yukie:"Mommy and Daddy are superheroes?"

Akame:"Kinda it's complicated. But we'll be back soon okay."

Yukie:"Okay. Hug's first!"

Akame:"I know hun."

Akame and I hugged our daughter before we meet the babysitter. And it was actually Bols' wife.

Kije:"Don't worry I'll make sure she stay's safe the whole time you're gone."

Tatsumi:"That's good to hear and we'll be holding you to that promess."

Louge:"We can play dolly's all day!"

Kije:"*Giggle* Remember she's still little you have to be nice."

Louge:"I know."

Akame:"We'll be back hopefully soon."

Yukie:"Okay Mommy."

Tatsumi:"I guess were headed off now. We'll be back as soon as possible."

Kije:"Okay we'll be seeing you soon."

Akame:"We'll see you later hun okay."

Yukie:"Okay bye bye Mommy."

We left Kije's resident's and it was clear that leaving our daughter had an effect on the both of us. Akame was slightly crying.

Tatsumi:"It's okay sweetheart this won't take long."

Bulat:"He's right our soldier's already have her location."

Susanoo:"We should get moving the sooner we start the sooner we'll find her."

Sheele:"Once we find her we'll have to kill her."

Mine:"Well duh no shit."

Leone:"We should hurry insted of arguing Kurome and Wave are gonna leave without us."

Satoshi:"Then let's go."

All:"Roger that."

We started toward the gate of the kingdom to start our new quest knowing now more than ever dying isn't an option but what i didn't know is that Ieyasu and Sayo already had something planned.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all late bye]