Chapter 28 (Family Future)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

It's been over a week since me and Tatsumi had sex and it seemed that i was started to feel different since Tatsumi was going to the store to grab some stuff like so i asked him to grab a pregnantcy test while he was there.

Tatsumi:"I'll be back soon."

Akame:"Okay see you soon sweetie."

Tatsumi:"See you soon."

Yukie:"Hey mommy where's daddy going?"

Akame:"He went to the store he had to get some stuff to make the display case for his sword and to finish the barn."

Yukie:"Hey mommy?"

Akame:"Yes dear?"

Yukie:"When will i have a sibling?"

Akame:"We'll find out soon hun."

Yukie suddenly grabed my hand and started walking toward the room Tatsumi had made to seal away our old Teigu's and the Shingu we had.

Yukie:"What's this?"

She walked toward the case that had the Murasame locked in it the case was made of quite tough glass and Yukie isn't that strong so i'm not to worried right now.

Akame:"That's my old sword it's also the reason i have this scar on my face."

Yukie:"Why did that sword hurt you mommy?"

Akame:"It's hard to explain i'll tell you when your older. Okay?"

Yukie:"Okay mommy. What's that one?"

She said clearly pointing at Tatsumi's Incursio key. He hadn't used it to often since that battle with Merraid.

Akame:"That's daddy's old sword he used it when he was a soldier."

Yukie:"Daddy was a superhero!?"

Akame:"Yeah in a way."

I couldn't bring myself to tell my precious Yukie that we were assassin's before she was born so i told her that we were soldier's i know one day i'll likely have to tell her the truth but right now it doesn't matter.

Yukie:"I like that one it's pretty."

She said about Kirichimonji i would be lying if i said i didn't agree with her the gold on the hilt the red ribbon it's just a nice looking blade.

Akame:"Well honny that was mommy's first ever sword."

Yukie:"Woah. When i grow up i wanna use it i wanna fight monster's too."

She said bouncing up and down she's so cute.

Akame:"Well me and your father will have to teach you how to use a sword first okay."

Yukie:"Okay mommy."

After a second or two we heard the front door open we both knew who it was. Yukie ran as fast as her little leg's could go to greet her father at the door.

Yukie:"Daddy!"

She said jumping into Tatsumi's arm's for a hug.

Tatsumi:"Yeah lil muffin i'm back."

Tatsumi started putting the item's he bought away and then handed me the pregnantcy test i requested. I headed to the restroom and used the test and waited a moment for the result's.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was playing with Yukie when she asked me about the sword's she saw in the "Hidden room" so i had to come up with an excuse for them to be hidden.

Tatsumi:"Well Yukie there dangerous we don't want you to get hurt."

Yukie:"Oh okay daddy."

Akame had approached me with a slight smile as she told me and Yukie.

Akame:"Well Yukie you're gonna be a big sister soon."

Yukie:"Mommy's gonna have a baby?"

Akame:"Yeah but we have to wait a little while before there born."

Yukie:"Okay i'm so happy!"

Akame came close to me and planted a nice smooch on my lips.

Well nine month's until our next child is born.

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all later bye]