Chapter 3 ("Reunion")

[Art is not mine]

Takeshi's P.O.V

I gazed out thw window still remembering the day my grandson Satoshi cripled me i really was a monster there is no excuse for how i treated my granddaughter my action's are inexcusible and now i have to live with the consequences of them. This armor had become my flesh i couldn't even atend my wife's funural i hate what i have become but i must live with it i brought this on myself.

Takeshi:"*Sigh* Why must i harm everyone around me?"

???????:"How low the mighty Takeshi has fallen. Once a great warrior now nothing more than a cripled old man."

Takeshi:"Who dare's!?*Gasp*"

Takeshi:"Merraid? My granddaughter is that you?"

Merraid:"Don't act all sorry you know why i'm here. I'm here to end you're life you bastard."

Takeshi:"If that is what you wish the you must fight for it."

I raised up my spear and readied myself for a battle. We began our clash my granddaughter had become a very skilled warrior regardless of my skill she had several decade's and full use of her leg's on her side. The lack of use of my leg's were my downfall i was defeated.

Merraid's P.O.V

Merraid:"I did it. I won!"

Takeshi:"Indeed you have but have you any idea how to kill me?"

This old man think's i'm really fucking dumb i've read everything i need to know.

Merraid:"All i have to do is take off you're head. Remember this is way pass personal."

Takeshi:"You truly have become stronger than what i thought you would i am truly proud."

Merraid:"I don't need you're approval all i ever wanted was to kill you since the day my brother Satoshi cripled you. All that matter's is my brother and my nephew you don't matter noone else does."

*CRUNCH*

I cut off my grandfather's head and picked it up from the ground.

Merraid:"Heh this will make an amazing trophy on my wall this will show the girl's what we are capable of. *Psychotic laughter*"

I walked back to my base where my girl's were waiting for me.

Satoshi's P.O.V

Satoshi:"It is beyond me what she want's but i can tell you it isn't some happy family reunion she's planing."

Wave:"She sound's really dangerous if she can really control danger beast than were gonna have a problem."

Tatsumi:"Don't worry we'll be ready for her if she really want's to kill us we just have to fight harder than her and her 'Clan'."

Satoshi:"You're enthusiasm is refreshing but i'm not sure that will be enough to beat her."

Wave:"If we have to i'll unleash Grand Chariot again even though i haven't used it in year's i can still use it's full strength."

Tatsumi:"And i still have Incursio together she won't stand a chance."

Satoshi:(I'm a fool for thinking she would stay gone forever this could end in a blood bath but if i have to i'll use my Teigu even if my family see's it.)

I continued to speak to my son and his family on what need's to happen if she attack's us i can only prey that she doesn't want to kill us.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter so Tatsumi's father Satoshi has a hidden Teigu what could it be anyway i'll see y'all later bye]