Chapter 27 (Sweet Time)

[Art is not mine]  !Lemon Warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had woken up after the party in my bed with Akame only in her panties since she was quite drunk but today she should be sober at least i hope. I had went down stair's and got a quick cup of coffee to start off the morning but of course Akame had another idea of how to start the morning.

She had walked down stair's completely naked.

Tatsumi:"Um morning dear."

Akame:"Morning hun."

I found that it was quite difficult to not look at her when she was naked.

Akame:"I think i know how to make this morning a little more fun if you'd like."

Tatsumi:"Well our daughter won't be back home 'til late afternoon so i guess we could."

Akame:"*Giggle* Then let's have a little fun while we can."

We had went to our room since Akame had went without sex for a good while so i was gonna do this regardless. I striped myself and rested myself against her.

Narrator's P.O.V

Akame:"When ever your ready darling."

Tatsumi wasted no time in thrusting his cock into Akame's wet pussy causing loud moan's from her.

Akame:"Ahhhh hahhh fuck yes ahhh ahhh hahh more fuck hahh!"

Tatsumi:"Ahh fuck."

Akame:"Hahhh ahhhh harder ahhhh!"

Hearing his lover's request he started to strengthen his thrust.

Akame:"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhh fuck hahh yes don't stop ahhhh!"

Tatsumi:"hah damnit."

Tatsumi wanted to please Akame as best he could but then he had an idea. He took one of Akame's breast in his mouth and began sucking on it as if he was a baby trying to feed.

Akame:"Hahhhh ahhhhh fuck ahh so good hahhh!"

Akame held Tatsumi close as he continued to suck on her breast and fuck her. Akame was in comeplete bliss her moan's made that obvious. She could swear that the people hunting around the forest could hear her moan's.

Akame:"Hahhh ahhhh hahhh Tatsumi more more ahhhh hahhh!"

Tatsumi gladly listened and sped up which caught Akame off guard but she wasn't gonna complain.

Akame:"Hahhhh ahhhhh yes ahhh Tatsumi don't stop ahhhh ahhh hahhh ahhh!"

Tatsumi continued to suck on her breast as he fucked her. Akame had gone without sex for more than a week but this most definantly made up for it.

Akame:"Ahhh Tatsumi hahhh i'm gonna hahhh!"

She didn't need to finish her sentence as exactly what she was saying.

Akame:"Ahhh i-i Ahhh want us to hahh cum together ahhhhh!"

Tatsumi:(Damnit i'm getting to close to cumming but she want's this so i'll do that just for her.)

Akame:"Hahhhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhh yes i'm ahhhhh gonna hahhhh!"

Akame noticed that Tatsumi was thrusting alot harder she knew he was close to cumming and so was she.

Akame:"TATSUMI! HAHHH!"

Right before they gave in to there pleasureful orgasm Tatsumi had released his hold on Akame's breast.

Akame+Tatsumi:"AHHHHH HAHHHH!"

The two lover's had almost collapsed after there orgasm.

Tatsumi:"Akame i love you."

Akame:"I love you to Tatsumi."

The two lover's kissed one more time before falling asleep for the rest of the morning.

[Hope y'all enjoyed the lemon i'll be seeing y'all later bye]