Chapter 26 (Party time)

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

We all had returned home and were ready to just relax but Lubba bursted through our front door and announced that there would be a party at the castle and that me and Akame were invited and he also said that there would be alcohal and all that stuff i for one wasn't gonna drink but we were gonna go anyway.

After i little while we were dressed amd ready to go Wave already told me him and Kurome would take care of Yukie for the night if Akame was gonna drink we didn't know if she would drink or what effect's it would have on her but Kurome was looking forward to having Yukie for the night.

After a half hour of walking we finally got to the castle for the party Leone was already drunk off her ass though.

Najenda:"It's nice to see that you all made it ready to party."

Tatsumi:"Sure let's do this."

Wave:"I might have a shot or two but nothing more i still have to take care of Kurome over here."

Akame's P.O.V

We were enjoying the party and we were having fun and then the girl's walked up to me.

Leone:"Hey girl you should try some of this stuff."

Akame:"I said i wasn't gonna drink."

Sheele:"Aw come on don't be a wimp."

Akame:"I'm not being a wimp i just don't want to drink!"

Chelsea:"C'mon your being a pussy."

Akame:"Grrrr!"

Mine:"Weak!"

Akame:"Fine hand it over!"

Leone:"Good choice."

I was handed a full cup of alcohal i know i promessed Tatsumi i wouldn't drink this but i just let them get to me there's no turning back now. I took a slight sip of it and tried to pass it off as if i didn't want more but the insisted.

Leone:"C'mon girl don't be a pussy."

Chelsea:"Weak!"

Akame:"Ugh fine."

Wanting to get this over with as fast as possible i started chuging it down as fast as i could. After it was gone i was feeling slightly tipsy i didn't figure out til later that there was a high consentration of alcohal in this.

Leone:"Nice how 'bout another round what do you say to that?"

Sheele:"We shouldn't presure her anymore we did that with one that's enough."

Akame:"You sayin i'm weak!?"

I was already feeling the effect's of the alcohal and it was apparent in my speach already.

Wave's P.O.V

I went over to the bar side with Tatsumi so we could have a converstion while we could.

Wave:"So Akame plan on drinking?"

Tatsumi:"She told me she wouldn't but it wouldn't surprise me if the girl's presured her into it to be honest with you."

Wave:"I can assume they do that alot?"

Tatsumi:"To much that's why Leone has a mark on her forehead i punched her last time she tried to presure Akame which was a couple day's before we went on that trip."

Finally our shot's arived we continued our conversation while taking our shot's.

Tatsumi's P.O.V

After a few hour's me and Akame were gonna head home so i went looking for her Kurome was already looking out for Yukie so i wasn't to worried. Once i did find her i could tell she was drunk.

Akame:"Hey Tatsu-*Hic*-mi."

Tatsumi:"Be honest with me. How much have you had to drink Akame?"

Akame:"I don't reme-*Hic*-mber i think something like *Hic* nine maybe more. *Hic*"

Mine:"She's had like twelve since Leone kept going with it."

Tatsumi:"Okay Akame i'm getting you home before you gat anymore drunk then you already are."

She stood up and tried to walk but she almost collapsed after four feet.

Akame:"*Hic* I don't wanna *Hic* walk carry me."

I picked her up and started toward's home knowing it was gonna be a long night. I found her constant hicup's to be quite annoying.

We finally got home once i opened the door i put Akame on the couch.

Tatsumi:"Okay now promess me you'll stay right here."

Akame:"*Hic* I promess."

Tatsumi:"Okay i'm going to get the room ready and a bucket so if you have to throw up you'll have something to throw up in."

Akame:"Okay. *Hic*"

I went up to the room and got everything ready but before i could go get Akame she had somehow made her way up to the room and she was only wareing her panties.

Tatsumi:"What the fuck are you doing!?"

Akame:"I didn't want to ware that stuff and i wanted cuddles."

Tatsumi:"Sweetheart i was gonna come down there and get you since you could hardly walk."

Akame:"Sorry *Hic* but i want cuddles. *Hic* *Giggle* every time i *Hic* hicup my *Hic* boob's bounce."

Tatsumi:"I can see that let's just go to bed."

Akame:"*Hic* Okay hun."

I finally got her in bed but that didn't mean she was done.

Akame:"*Hic* Cuddles are the *Hic* best."

She finally started to fall asleep and so did i thank god.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]