Chapter 12 (Quick brake)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

We had been searching for Merraid's base for almost a day now and we hadn't had a break since we started it was setting into the evening so we desided this would be the place to stop for the night. Me and the girl's found a near by hot spring and desided to relax in it before the evening meal was done cooking.

 Me and the girl's found a near by hot spring and desided to relax in it before the evening meal was done cooking

I slumped into the hot spring and let out a sigh of relaxation.

Akame:"Ahhh. That's better."

Tsukushi:"I agree."

Sayo:"After a long day of walking it's always nice to relax in a hot spring."

Mine:"Jeez it's been forever since i've gotten to relax in a nice hot spring."

Leone:"So Akame how's your marrage?"

Akame:"It's actually pretty amazing especally our sex life. He's open to most thing's but there's alot that either of us will do."

Sheele:"For example?"

Akame:"We both won't do anything that has to do with hitting or harming one and other. I don't get the reason people like doing stuff like that but to each there own."

Chelsea:"Maybe it's something with power or something but i don't know. Anyway is there anything else?"

Akame:"Well there was once were i wore cat ear's and a tail. I guess it caught Tatsumi off guard as when he saw me he paniked and ran off i thought it was funny as all hell."

Najenda:"So i'm guessing it's easy to catch him off guard?"

Akame:"Yeah very."

Hinata:"Well how do you 'Spice up' time in the room?"

Akame:"Sometime's we rollplay like a mistress and her servent but there are time's we give up on the rollplay half way through just to enjoy it."

Mine:"I've never heard of someone giving up rollplay half way through but oh well."

Najenda:"How 'bout anything that happened when you were pregnant?"

Akame:"The first thing that come's to mind is when my water broke the moment i told him he paniked."

Flashback.

Akame:"Tatsumi. My water just broke."

Bulat was there at the time for a visit and to help Tatsumi with a new hot tub.

Tatsumi:"Bro get the carage!"

Akame:"I'm wetting the couch."

Tatsumi:"I'm still thinking of dad joke's over here kid don't come out yet!"

End of flashback.

Najenda:"Oh my god. So in short he freaked out."

Akame:"Yeah i tried my best not to laugh at him for that panic."

Hinata:"Well this has been a very intresting converstion. Talking about sex. Someone's panic when his wife's water break's. Very intresting."

Mine:"I agree."

Akame:"And that's nothing compared to the fact that Leone break's into our bedroom when she's drunk!"

Leone:"Hey don't call me out like that!"

Sheele:"Look's like it's to late for that."

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Me and the guy's were almost finished setting up the tent's and cooking tonight's meal.

Tatsumi:"Yeah and Bulat would know the panic i went through since he was there to witness it!"

Wave:"Haha son of a bitch dude."

Bulat:"He was all over the place when he heard Akame say that."

Satoshi:"I knew you'ed have a reaction like i did but unlike you i passed out at the hospital."

Lubbock:"Dude you're weak then we were soldier's in a war we saw the worst of stuff like that."

Susanoo:"Some men have that reaction since they might not be used to seeing that."

Satoshi:"You don't fuckin' say!"

Tatsumi:"Anyway the tent's are done so is the dinner i'll let them know."

I walked to the area and shouted out from a far.

Tatsumi:"Dinner's ready!"

Akame:"Well be there in a minute!"

I made my way back and after a couple second's the girl's were there and we began eating.

After we ate we went to out tent's and got ready for bed.

Akame:"*Yawn* Okay Tatsumi i guess it's time for bed."

Tatsumi:"I'm ready when you are sweetheart."

Me and Akame cuddled up together and spoke before we went to sleep.

Akame:"Good night sweetie."

Tatsumi:"Good night sweetheart."

We kissed one last time before falling asleep.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll see y'all later bye]