Chapter 21 (Red Empress)

[Art is not mine]

Satoshi's P.O.V

We had been traviling for hour's looking for my sister's hideout. We had been talking with Najasho and it turned out that not many of the elite seven were restored as some of them couldn't handle the transfromation from a corpse to a living being in the blink of an eye.

I'm not gonna lie i don't think there's anyway to save her but i'll do everything i can to save her from that power.

Tsukushi:"So me Green and Guy were the only one's that were restored?"

Najasho:"Indeed most of your bodies couldn't handle the shift there is so much more to restoring people back to life than what she know's."

Satoshi:"So we have a chance to stop her."

Najasho:"Bingo."

We stoped when Tatsumi collapsed clutching his eye.

Akame:"Tatsumi!"

Tatsumi:"She's here."

????:"Indeed i am."

Satoshi:"Well well well

Satoshi:"Well well well. Mizuki if it isn't you."

Mizuki:"How did you know was it my voice?"

Satoshi:"Nah it was the fact that i've seen you in that armor before. And why did you take the thigh's out of the suit?"

Mizuki:"I thought you liked my thigh's."

Satoshi:"I never said i didn't i was just wondering why you took them out of the armor."

Mizuki:"Cus i wanted to."

Tatsumi:"So it was you!"

Wave:"That was a plot twist that everyone saw coming just so you know."

Hinata:"Isn't your armor a little revealing?"

Mizuki:"Well it isn't supossed to be like this i just removed the other part's."

Kurome:"That seem's a little counter productive."

Bulat:"Yeah."

Susanoo:"It could be to distract enemy."

Run:"Considering Merraid like's women it could work."

Mizuki:"See how 'bout that one got a sly comeback for that!?"

Satoshi:"Well it still won't save you from gut shot's and your still a lil short stack."

Mizuki:"I'm not that short!"

Lubbock:"Do they always do this."

Tatsumi:"Quite often."

Najenda:"Just about her height?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah it's kinda stupid."

Mine:"I know what it's feel's like being short."

Sheele:"She doesn't look that short."

Satoshi:"She isn't she just get's upset when i call her short."

Leone:"Well i do admit it is kinda funny when someone get's angry when you say that."

Chelsea:"I'm having flashback's from when i was a kid. I was always called shorty."

Tsukushi:"Well that remind's me of a certant someone who constantly made fun of the size of my bust when i worked with her."

Akame+Tatsumi+Najasho+Kurome:"Poney most definantly."

Najenda:"If you all are done with your arguing we have to move and now."

Lubbock:"Yes Najenda-san."

Sayo:"Then let's go i haven't gotten the chance to really fight anyone."

Ieyasu:"Then next fight is all your's."

Sayo:"Thank you."

Satoshi:"Then let's get moving we don't have much further to go."

Wave:"Thank god."

Mizuki:"Who made you leader?"

Satoshi:"I caught wind of this first i warned everyone i'm the leader."

Mizuki:"Why can't i be the leader."

Satoshi:"You just now got here how could you have been leader before you got here."

Mizuki:"Good point but i want to be leader next time."

Akame:"Could you two stop arguing you sound like children."

Satoshi+Mizuki:"Sorry."

We continued on our journey knowing that in a couple hour's we would have our final battle against my sister.

[Hope everyone enjoyed i'll be seeing y'all later bye]