Chapter 13 (Another fight)

[Art is not mine]

Akame's P.O.V

I woke up early and waited for my husband to get up so we could continue our journey to find and defeat Merraid. He was nuzzled closly to me he's so cute.

I ran my hand through his soft and fluffy hair. He only slightly moved but he didn't wake up it was quite early so i would probably be up a little while before he woke up.

Akame:(It's still incredibal to me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me out of all the girl's he's meet in his life. Maybe we could have another child after we're done with this.)

After i finished my thought's Tatsumi woke up.

Tatsumi:"Morning sweetheart."

Akame:"Morning sweetie. Before we start the day i wanted to ask you something."

Tatsumi:"Ask away honny."

Akame:"Well after this mission do you want to have another baby?"

Tatsumi:"Well i'd be lying if i said no. I think that it would be a good choice it would give Yukie someone to play with when her other friend's don't want to and it would give us the big family we've always wanted so yeah after this we will have another child."

Akame:"*Giggle* I can't wait."

We kissed while waiting for everyone to wake up so we could leave for Merraid's base.

Our kissing was cut short when we heard something.

!CRASH!

Tatsumi:"I can only assume that mean's something bad just happened."

Akame:"Probably."

We left our tent we saw what the source of the loud noise was.

????:"Well well well look at what the cat draged in."

Tatsumi:"I can only assume you're here to kiddnap me and my dad

Tatsumi:"I can only assume you're here to kiddnap me and my dad."

????:"Heh you're a fast one aren't you."

Akame:"Shut it Gilberta you bitch you're not taking my husband anywhere."

Gillberta:"Well to bad there coming with me either by choice or by force."

Satoshi:"Not a chance woman if you have to die then so be it."

Tatsumi:"Let me and Akame handle it were ready for this chick."

Gillberta:"Let's see what you got punk!"

I drew my Murasama from it's scabbard and got ready for the battle as Tatsumi enraged himself to give himself the power to compeat with her strength.

Tatsumi:"Ready sweetheart?"

Akame:"Ready as i'll ever be."

I pointed my blade at Gillberta as a taunt.

Gillberta:"So i heard you scared the hell out of Cassandra let's just see what scared her

Gillberta:"So i heard you scared the hell out of Cassandra let's just see what scared her."

We dashed at her ready to kill her for the attack we were pissed off for trying to hurt us.

Tatsumi and Gillberta slamed there fist into eachother's holding them selves back.

Gillberta:"Well you're strong i'll give you that but that won't save you from thi-!"

Akame:"How about this!"

I got behind her and slashed into her back downing her instantly.

Gillberta:"The bond of love truly is unstopable when there Ex-Assassin's heheheheh well if you're looking for Merraid she want's you to head north that's were her base is i'll be glad to take you there if you patch me up."

Tatsumi:"It should come as no surprise that none of us trust you."

Gillberta:"Well i don't blame you but she wanted me to get you a little closer to her base after that you can leave me anywhere you see fit."

Najenda:"Well patch her up but Susanoo Bulat you both keep an eye on her if she make's one funny move take her head off."

Bulat+Susanoo:"Roger that."

Lubbock:"Damn this chick is reallt double crossing her employer i have my doubt's but we have no choice."

Wave:"Regardless we have her in captivity she won't be going anywhere."

Sheele:"When did you say Run should be here?"

Wave:"Any time soon hopefully."

Kurome:"I reread that letter he sent he should be here in a half hour or less."

Wave:"That's good."

Day by day we get closer to teaching Merraid a lession she'll never forget especally when i get my hand's on her.

[Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter i'll see y'all later bye]