I. "The One"

At first, Jisoo wondered if she would ever have someone to hold and someone to love.

Whether or not she would have a  boyfriend.

Whether or not she would find the one but deep inside her, she knows God has already prepared someone to enter into her life.

LUNA CAFÉ....

Jisoo was sitting all by herself at a café, then a guy approached her.

He was bringing with him a tray with cup of coffee.

"Hey Miss can I sit with you?"The guy spoke in his deep voice.

Jisoo looked up and she couldn't help but look into his glimmering eyes.

It was as if she was being gravitated towards him.

Then the guy also felt the same as he prolonged staring unto her eyes.

"Oh. um.. yeah. Sure no one is with me anyway."Jisoo managed to let out a smile.

Taehyung grinned and sat across her.

"By the way I'm Taehyung." He held out his hand.

"I'm Jisoo."

Both became silent as they drank from their coffee cups.

"Anyways. Why are you here?"

"Oh. Well I'm just taking a break."

Taehyung looked outside the glass.

"Do you think it would rain?"

"Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe? I'm not really a good predictor."

Taehyung chuckled.

"So, tell me what exactly do you love doing?"

Jisoo was surprised as Taehyung kept questioning her out of the blue.

But nonetheless, she was a person who is willing to make friends and she knows Taehyung is just there to chitchat.

"Well, I love watching korean dramas, anime, cartoons, and the like."

"Woah.. I seriously watch those too."

"That's great.. We're both similar. Though I don't really watch anime."

"Well I'm more into anime. So that makes us a little bit opposite then."

Jisoo and Taehyung were now chitchatting with all their hearts, even sharing the plots of every shows they've watched.

Then Jisoo looked at her watch.

"Oh no, it's almost past my curfew. I gotta go." Jisoo stood up and grabbed her bag.

"Wow you have a curfew?"

"Yes. My parents set it up. Anyways, it was nice chatting with you." Jisoo smiled which made Taehyung's heart flutter.

Both bid their farewell, and little did they know that it wasn't their last encounter.

A month later....

"Look here are the list of our classmates!" Sooyoung exclaimed as a paper was being pasted at a bulletin board.

Jisoo looked for her name and she smiled.

"Are we classmates?" Suhyun asked.

"I'm afraid not." Jisoo pouted.

"Jichu...I'm gonna miss you." Suhyun her only friend hugged her tightly

Jisoo knew instantly that she was going to be lonely in her new section.

She climbed upstairs with an elevator and walked towards her assigned room.

She clung unto her backup tightly and heaved a sigh as she entered.

The classroom was half empty, then her eyes lit up.

She saw an old friend of hers, Baekhyun.

She saw him and instantly sat beside him.

"Hey Jisoo.. it's been a long time."

Jisoo smiled as Baekhyun smiled.

Then a familiar guy entered the room.

Jisoo saw him and he saw her.

They stared unto each other's eyes due to finding each other familiar.

This time Taehyung sat at the back of the classroom as a group of newfound friends welcomed him.

Jisoo was busy in her own world as she was using her phone.

"Hey haven't we met at the café?" A voice spoke beside her.

She looked up and was surprised to see him

They both almost forgot about that interaction since it was almost a month.

"Oh yeah. Now I remember."Jisoo's eyes lit up with happiness.

She found out she had another friend in the room all along.

END OF CHAPTER