𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

Start from the beginning

The crowd cheered and screamed louder at their entrance and they stood in a line, bowing. Namjoon being the leader, grabbed the microphone and everyone introduced themselves as,

"Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeongaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!" before saying their names individually.

" Hi, nice to meet you. My name is RM and I'm the leader of this group. "

" Hi guys, my name is V. "

" Hi! I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm J-Hope. "

" Hi, I'm Suga. "

" Ah! Hi guys! I'm Jungkook. "

" Hello. My name is Jin. "

" Hi, I'm Lav. "

" Hello, this is Jimin. It's nice to meet you guys! "

The group bowed again and the cheers got louder, causing them to smile at each other. Each one of them were given a microphone as the fans started to scream random questions.

Jin nudged her and she looked up,
" See, you're fine. Besides, if anyone's rude to you, I'm standing right here. "

Bora chuckled, holding back from the need to pinch his cheeks, " Thank you, oppa. I'm fine. I can handle it. "

Bora did not indeed take it well

Bora did not indeed take it well. The fan sign had been going really well. The fans were amazing, they had bought some cake and they celebrated their debuts and what not with them.

It was all going fine, unless one of the girls insisted on asking more questions and most of them were directed towards her, asking her how she lived with seven boys.

One of them actually had the guts to tell her to just leave the group. But thanks to Jin and Yoongi on each her side, she had managed to stay calm, smile and reply she was fine where she was standing and she deserved it in most polite way. Besides, how could she not when Jin had just told her she deserved it?

Maybe she was being too dramatic about it, but she was sure she deserved where she was standing right now.

The girl had went quiet and nodded, shooting her a dirty look to which she had smiled wider. The boys were honestly glad she hadn't snapped thr girl's neck in half, because they knew not to push Bora's buttons.

After that, none of them had raised a question on her, or maybe they were just fine with it.

Bora didn't mind. She enjoyed the rest of the event while deep down, she was a little disheartened.

" I'm glad you didn't snap her into half already! " Jungkook gushed as they sat back in the van, making Bora smile and shake her head.

" Yeah, " Namjoon gave her a side hug,
" Pd-nim must be very proud right
now. "

The group burst out laughing while Bora rolled her eyes, chuckling. " I'm a professional. " She flipped her hair and Jin patted her arm, " Don't let it get to you, alright? You've worked equally hard with all of us so you don't need to worry about it. "