Turn 30: Christmas Party

It's December 25.... and it's Christmas day.... Chrono and the others had a Christmas party at the second Card Capital...

Tokoha: "Merry Christmas, everyone!"

Everyone: "Merry Christmas!"

Chrono: "Nice to see everyone here.... Team Q4, Team AL4, The Branch Chiefs, The Vanguard Association, and of course...."

Kazuma: "Don't forget Team TRY3 and Striders as well...."

Taiyou: "Yeah...."

Rive: "There's still one more person who'll be joining us..."

Chrono: "Eh? Who's that?"

Someone entered the shop...

Mark: "Ooohhh, Rive!"

Rive: "Mark, there you are!" (Wrapped his arm around his shoulder)

Shin: "Looks like Team Nippon has been reunited..."

Aichi: "Hm? Mr. Mark!"

Mark: "Oh, Aichi.... It's been a while my former student. Wow... you've grown..."

Chrono: "Eh? Former student?"

Aichi: "Mr. Mark was my teacher back in middle school... and if I'm not wrong, he was Kamui's teacher as well"

Kamui: "Yep! That's right..."

Miwa: "And he is the coach of our Vanguard High School Club as well..."

Chrono: "Wow! So you're not only my father's teammate..."

Mark: "Ever since Rive went missing, we went on a different paths."

Rive: "Yeah... I'm so sorry about that, but now we're all here so let's celebrate..."

Chrono: "Oh... I wish Arata, Makoto, and Noa were here...."

Tokoha: "Yep, since they're a big fan of Team Nippon..."

Rive: "But Shin, you definitely have made a great team after we got disbanded... Team Q4 who won the national tournament and the Asia Circuit..."

Shin: "Ahehehe...."

Chrono: "So, Shin.... how did you create Team Q4?"

Shin: "At first, our shop held a tournament as usual.... but the special thing about that tournament is...."

Aichi: "The semi finalists or you could say the top four of that tournament will participate in the Regional Vanguard Tournament..."

Kamui: "And we all four are those people...."

Misaki: "Then, Shin gave our team the name Q4."

Kai: "Which stands for Quadrifoglio and that means good luck, basically..."

Chrono: "I see..."

Tokoha: "So you four are the strongest fighters in that tournament..."

Aichi: "Well... not really."

Tokoha: "Eh?"

Kamui: "I guess that's right if you're talking about Kai. Even I hate to admit it until now, but that tournament is not as easy as you guys think..."

Chrono: "What do you mean, Kamui?"

Misaki: "Me and Aichi were just a beginner back then. While Kai was known to be the strongest fighter in that shop back then. So it's actually quite a miracle that both me and Aichi were in the semi finals."

Chrono: "Eh...."

Shion: "I didn't know that..."

Aichi: "Let's just say that I was the weakest member of Q4 back then..."