Turn 12: Meeting The Family

Shin: " Let's close the shop, Chrono."

Chrono: "Yes, sir!"

Then, Chrono went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for dinner since Mikuru will not be at home tonight...

Chrono: "What should I make for dinner?" (Looking at the stuffs on the rack)

Ibuki: "Chrono...?"

Chrono: "Hm? Oh, it's you Ibuki..."

After they bought their stuffs, they have a little conversation before they went home...

Chrono: "I haven't seen you for a while now, you must be very busy these days.."

Ibuki: "Yeah, you're right. How about you? How's your study?"

Chrono: "It's going well so far. My friends helped me a lot."

Ibuki: "I see... that's good."

Chrono: I'm really nervous about tomorrow... (Sigh)

Ibuki: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Chrono: "No, it's just... I remember... I have to go to Tokoha's house tomorrow... meeting her parents."

Ibuki: "Oh... I heard that you're both in a relationship now..."

Chrono: "So you know as well..."

Ibuki: "Yeah, but what's wrong? Of course when you're in a relationship, you've got to have the parents permission."

Chrono: "I know.... it's just..."

Ibuki: "Don't worry.... I'm sure that you'll be fine."

Chrono: "Ibuki..?"

Ibuki: "You've been through a lot of tough times in your life.... and it seems that it keeps coming at you. But as you already shown multiple times, you're able to faced it."

Chrono: "I see..."

Ibuki: "If you really love her, then proved that to her parents. I'm sure they will accept you."

Chrono: "Yeah! Well, I gotta go. Thank you and see you again, Ibuki!" (Went back home)

Ibuki: (Smiling) It looks like you're no longer a brat... You've grown, Chrono....

The Next Day at Card Capital 2

Chrono: (Took a deep breath) You can do this, Chrono Shindou.... You just got to believe in yourself...

Tokoha: (Putting her hand on his shoulder) "What are you thinking about, my handsome curly cup?"

Chrono: (Shocked) "T-Tokoha...? The dinner will be at 6 PM right? So... why are you..."

Tokoha: "Yes... but I missed you so much that I wanted to see you right now..." (Smiling)

Chrono: (Blushing) "I...I see... I'll have my lunch break soon... so want to have lunch together?"

Tokoha: "I would love too... But I don't want to eat something heavy right now... since I just got my breakfast a little bit late...hehe."

Chrono: "Then, I know some place... Shin, I'm heading out for my lunch break..."

Shin: "Ok, but come back in time."

Chrono: "Yes! So, shall we go now?"

Tokoha: "Yep! Let's go..." (Both of them left the shop)

Then, both of them went to Nishi Bakery.... since Tokoha said that she wanted to have a light lunch...

Tokoha: "This is...."