Turn 27: Encountering Vanguard

They made a circle and started talking about the first time they encountered Vanguard...

Chrono: "So, since Aichi and Misaki are the oldest here. Let's start with them first!"

Aichi: "The first time I encountered Vanguard was back when I was a kid in elementary school. I was so weak back then and got bullied really often. I couldn't imagine myself to be strong until.... someone gave me this Blaster Blade. That person, is none other than Kai."

Chrono: "I didn't know that. So Kai gave you that Blaster Blade?"

Aichi: "Yes. A couple of years later, I finally met him again and we had a cardfight. Because my Blaster Blade was stolen by Morikawa and he lost it to Kai in a cardfight. Then, I won my fight against Kai and took my Blaster Blade back. Since then, I imagined myself to be strong and I'm happy that Vanguard help me to become one."

Tokoha: "Amazing.... Aichi beat Kai in his first cardfight?"

Kazuma: "That's an interesting story as well."

Chrono: "I still couldn't believe that Morikawa stole your card."

Aichi: "Ahehehe, but that's the past. We're all good now."

Chrono: "Yeah, next is Misaki!"

Misaki: "I actually encountered Vanguard when I was a kid as well, my parents told me that they will teached me how to play it but they died in a car crash before they could even teach me how to play it. Then, after Aichi started playing Vanguard. I started playing it as well and won my first cardfight against Aichi. The reason we fought is because Shin told me so but in the end, I'm actually grateful to Shin because of that."

Tokoha: "Misaki has a rough past as well...."

Shion: "Yeah, losing both parents when you're young must have been very tough."

Misaki: "It is.... but thanks to them, I encountered Vanguard and my life has changed completely..."

Chrono: "Yeah, next is Kamui!"

Kamui: "I was just a little brat who always got looked down by the bigger guys. Then, I went to Card Shop Handsome and there I met Gouki. He introduced me to Vanguard and that's where my life changed. In Vanguard, it doesn't matter how big you are, you can always beat the big guys in Vanguard."

Emi: "That's why I like you so much, Kamui!" (Hugged him)

Kamui: (Smiling) "M-Miss Emi...."

Chrono: "Yeah, that's right. In Vanguard, size doesn't matter. How about you, Emi?"

Emi: "Me? I encountered Vanguard because I saw how much fun Vanguard is after watching Aichi played it with his friends. Then, I built my own deck and played it with my friends."

Chrono: "I see.... How about Tsuneto and the others?"

Tsuneto: "I encountered Vanguard because I watched the National Tournament in the TV and I saw Team Q4 fighting against Team AL4 in the final. I didn't really know what's going on because I didn't know it back then, but because of that fight I started to play Vanguard and soon, Karl and Kei followed."

Karl: "That's right!"

Kei: "Yeah!"

Tokoha: "I remembered that fight. Especially Aichi vs Ren.... that classic match still gives me goosebumps to this day."

Shion: "Well for me I really like Misaki vs Asaka... Misaki using her memory to remembered what cards she put in the bottom of the deck. That's a great strategy..."

Misaki: "Thank you, Shion!"

Aichi: "Ahehehe, glad that you enjoyed that match." I guess I shouldn't tell them about the Psyqualia incident back then....