Turn 2: Chrono's True Feelings

At the Rooftop Earlier

Shion: "I know... anyway ready to tell me now? Before Kazuma and the others arrive." (Smirked)

Chrono: Fine... I'll tell you right now!"

Shion: "Go ahead!"

Chrono: "Well... I got this strange feelings ever since we beat Gyze. Whenever I'm talking to her, this strange feeling popped up. I really don't know how suddenly I have this kind of feeling"

Shion: "Hmm... can you tell me more about how you feel when you're talking to her?"

Chrono: "Hmm... my heart beating so fast, but I tried to keep it cool. Then, whenever she called me "Curly Cup", I got annoyed but at the same time it kinda makes me happy whenever she's laughing and giggling about it."

Shion: (Chuckled) "Did she really still keep calling you that?"

Chrono: "Yeah... (Sigh) well that's all I can tell you."

Shion: (Sigh) "You're so dense, you know that?"

Chrono: "Eh... what do you mean?"

Shion: (Smirked) "It means that you're falling in love."

Chrono: (Shocked) "Eh?!!! Re-Really?!!"

Shion: "Well, can't blame you for not knowing that. Remember when we three did a quest some years ago. When we're trying to help a guy finding a girl who left her card after a Cardfight with him? Back then, you didn't even realize that the guy is also falling in love with the girl he fought. Until me and Tokoha made you realized."

Chrono: "Oh yeah... I remember that."

Shion: "As I said, I can't blame you for being dense. Anyway, when are you going to tell her?"

Chrono: (Blushing) "I-I'll probably tell her when she comes back to Japan."

Shion: "Well, I hope she comes back soon." (Smirked)

Chrono: "Y-Yeah... I'm actually planning to tell Kazuma and Taiyou as well today."

Shion: "That's a good idea, they're your friends, and they should know."

Chrono: "Yeah, you know what? Actually I'm glad that I told you this feeling of mine. Now I know what I'm feeling and what to do in the future."

Shion: "Well, glad that you finally realized. Now, let's get back to the shop shall we? I assume Kazuma and the others are waiting."

Chrono: "Oh yeah... Let's go then!" So this is my true feelings then. I'm actually falling in love with Tokoha. Jeez... I don't know why I'm so dense about this.

At the Shop

Chrono: "Oh... you're here already?"

Kazuma: "Eh?! You're here already? Kiba as well?"

Chrono: "Well, we're just at the rooftop earlier."

Taiyou: "Eh.. I see."

Shion: "Chrono has something to talk to you guys, but he'll do it after the study. So, shall we begin?"

Kazuma: "Oh... well let's go then!"

Chrono: "Yeah! Let's go!"

Shion: (Whispering to Chrono) "By the way, Tokoha is going to help you as well today, so keep your cool alright!"

Chrono: (Blushing) "Y-Yeah I-I know."

Shion: "Well, let's begin your study today" (Smiled)

Chrono: "Yeah!"