Turn 19: Unexpected Surprise

Miwa: "Okay... okay... I'll tell all of you guys... Jeez..."

Kamui: "Go on!"

Miwa: (Sigh) "So here's the story..."

Everyone in the shop listening....

Flashback

Miwa: What's wrong with her? She's not acting like herself these days.... Is it because.... "Do you have feeling towards him?"

Misaki: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Miwa: "Ever since Kamui told us that Aichi is coming back to Japan after he graduated from University, you're acting quite different from you used to be... That left me thinking that there is something wrong. But now, looks like I fo-..."

Misaki: (Blushing) "I do..."

Miwa: "Huh?"

Misaki: "Yes, I do have feeling towards him. It's been a long time actually..."

Miwa: (Smiling) "I see... then why didn't you tell him? Now that he's here..."

Misaki: "I don't know.... if he will accept me..."

Miwa: "He will, trust me!"

Misaki: "Miwa..."

Miwa: "You both already know each other for a long time now... I'm sure he will accept you..."

Misaki: "So, should I tell him?"

Miwa: "Yeah, oh... it looks like he's done fighting against those three. Now's your chance, Misaki..."

Misaki: "Ok, I'll tell him..."

End of the Flashback

Some of the People: (Shocked) "EH?!"

Kamui: "So... Misaki has a feeling towards big bro?"

Emi: "That was a surprise... I was just saying that Aichi might not get a girlfriend earlier... looks like I have to take that back."

Shion: (Smiling) "Looks like you have to..."

Chrono: "But, all hopes are now on Aichi.... will he accept her?"

Miwa: "I hope he will..."

Outside The Shop

Aichi: "O-Okay.... go on."

Misaki: (Blushing) "I...."

Aichi: "Hm?"

Misaki: (Blushing) "I.... I like you, Aichi...."

Aichi: (Shocked) "Eh? Misaki...?"

Misaki: "Aichi...."

Aichi: "Y-Yeah...?"

Misaki: "I like you ever since you graduate from high school...."

Aichi: "That's...."

Misaki: "Yes, 4 years ago... But since you went to America, I couldn't express my feelings to you. But now that you're back...."

Aichi: "Misaki...." (He then remembered his conversation with Ratie one month ago)

Misaki: "Also the other reason why I'm so hesitant to express my feeling towards you is because I'm afraid that you will not acc-" (He then hugged her)

Aichi: "No.... I accept!"

Misaki: (Blushing) "Eh?"

Aichi: "You know, I actually have feeling towards you as well... one month ago..."