Turn 29: Tokimi Shindou

Flashback From 19 Years Ago

Mamoru was sick and was taken to the hospital. Yoshiaki took care of him inside of the hospital while Misae took care of her new born baby, Tokoha outside the hospital...

Tokoha: (Crying)

Misae: "Now now, don't cry darling...." (Trying to comfort her)

Then, she stopped crying and fall asleep.... Misae then put her back in the trolley...

Misae: I wonder how is he doing right now.... I hope Mamoru is alright.... (Stroking Tokoha's cheek) She is cute when she is asleep.... Kinda reminds me of her brother when he was a baby...

Then, someone sat on the bench besides her.... It was a woman, who is pregnant..... She has a red swirl hair and that woman is none other than Tokimi Shindou....

Tokimi: "Oh, she's so cute...."

Misae: "Oh, yeah she is...."

Tokimi: "How old is she?"

Misae: "Three months.... I see you're about to have a baby as well...."

Tokimi: "Yes, probably on September...." (Touching her belly)

Misae: "I see, so is it a boy or a girl?"

Tokimi: "It's a boy...."

Misae: "Do you have a name already?"

Tokimi: "His father already has one...."

Misae: "What's his name?"

Tokimi: "Chrono...."

Misae: "Chrono, huh? That's a great name...."

Tokimi: "What about her? What's her name?"

Misae: "Tokoha...."

Tokimi: "Tokoha.... So her name kind of resembles spring?"

Misae: (Smiling) "That's right...."

Tokimi: (Looking at Tokoha) "I hope you'll be friends with Chrono in the future, Tokoha."

Misae: "Friends, huh? Why not a couple?" (Teasing)

Tokimi: "Eh?! But, you know what? a
A couple will be great as well..." (Giggles)

Misae: (Giggles) "I know right?"

Tokimi: "Let's see what the future brings for both of our child... maybe you're right. They could be a couple in the future..."

Misae: "Yeah, you're right." (Both of them laughed)

Tokimi: "My name is Tokimi, how about you?"

Misae: "My name is Misae. Nice to meet you, Tokimi." (Hand shake with her)

Tokimi: "Yes, nice to meet you too."

Misae: "Anyway did you came here alone? Or...."

Tokimi: "Yes, I came here alone but my husband will pick me up soon. How about you?"

Misae: "My son is sick so me and my husband took him to this hospital, but of course I couldn't leave my baby daughter alone. That's why I went outside and let my husband take care of him."

Tokimi: "I see, I hope your son recovers soon..."

Misae: "Thank you, Tokimi!"

Rive: (From afar) "Tokimi!" (Waving his hand)

Tokimi: "Oh, looks like my husband is here. I'll see you again, Misae!"

Misae: "Oh okay. See you again, Tokimi! Oh, do you want me to..."