Turn 3: She Is Back!

Chrono: (Entering the shop) "Shin, I'm he- woahhh!!! (Shocked)"

Tokoha: "Oh hello there... Curly Cup (Giggles)"

Chrono: "To-Tokoha?! Y-You're here?!"

Tokoha: "Yep!" (Smiling)

Chrono: "Y-You didn't tell me that you will come..." (Blushing)

Tokoha: "Well... I only told Shion, because I wanted to surprise you...hehe" (Smiling)

Shion and the others entering the shop.

Shion: "Oh... Tokoha, you're here?"

Tokoha: "Yep! Thank you for not telling Chrono... hehe."

Chrono: "Hey Shion! What is this all about?"

Shion: "Tokoha wanted to surprise you, so he told me to not tell you that she will come to Japan."

Chrono: "Well..... guess what? You guys succeed." (Annoyed)

Kumi: "Welcome back, Tokoha!"

Tokoha: "I'm back, Kumi!"

Kazuma: "Now now... don't get upset, man. I mean, for sure you must be over the moon right now." (Laughing)

Chrono: "Shut up, Kazuma!"

Taiyou: "Well stop it you two! In the meantime, let's celebrate Tokoha's return to Japan!"

Shion: "Yeah... Taiyou's right!"

Shin: "You guys... are not planning to do a party in the shop, right?" (Worried)

Chrono: "Of course not! Maybe at the Amusement Park? I heard there are discount tickets there."

Tokoha: "Oh yeah? Well what are you guys waiting for? Let's go!"

Everyone: "Let's go!"

Shin: "Chrono, what about the shop?"

Chrono: "I'll come back after we have fun, in the meantime you can take care of the shop." (Left the shop)

Shin: "Eh..... well can't blame him. Since he is in love right now..."

Chrono and the others went to the Amusement Park. They have a lot of fun there. While Tokoha and the others are talking, Chrono and Shion are discussing about Chrono's plan.

Shion: "Well... now that she's here, when will you tell her?"

Chrono: "I think I'll tell her.... on her birthday next week. Her birthday is April 17th right?"

Shion: "Now that you said that, I think that's a great idea. It would be a great birthday present for her."

Chrono: "But of course I have to find her a birthday gift as well... just in case..."

Shion: "Just in case?"

Chrono: "Just in case she didn't accept me...."

Shion: "Don't worry.... but yet again, giving her an alternative gift is a good idea as well."

Chrono: "Yeah.. let's see what the future brings."

Tokoha: "What are you talking about?"

Chrono: "Well... we're just..."

Shion: "We're talking about having a
cardfight after this."

Tokoha: "That's a good idea. It's been a while since we have a cardfight."

Chrono: "W-Well... Yeah! By the way are we done playing here?"

Tokoha: "Yep! Let's go to Card Capital 2!"