Turn 10: Once Enemies But Now?

Several days after Tokoha's birthday party and Chrono confessed his feelings to her, Shion's daily routine is either helping him with his studies or helping his family business as the heir of the Kiba Corporation. One day, he decided to went to a mall to refreshed his minds a bit...

Shion: "Iwakura, can we go to the mall before we go home? I want to refresh my mind a bit there."

Iwakura: "Ok, Master Shion! But it's very unusual of you, wanting to refresh your mind. I'm guessing the family work keeps getting tougher."

Shion: "You can say that, but I'm okay with it. It's my duty as the heir of Kiba."

Iwakura: "Well... that line is no surprise." (Smiling)

After sometime...

Iwakura: "We have arrived, Master Shion!"

Shion: "Yes, you can come in to the mall as well if you want."

Iwakura: "I'm fine... you can go in yourself and refresh your mind while I wait here."

Shion: "I see... Thank you, Iwakura!"

Iwakura: "No problem, Master Shion."

Shion then entered the mall and took a walk before heading to the shops in the mall..

Shion: I wonder what should I buy here....(Looking at a beautiful dress) That dress is beautiful but who should I buy it for?

Am: "S-Shion?"

Shion: "Hm? Oh.. it's you, Am."

Am: (Blushing) "Yes... it's very unusual to meet you here at the mall."

Shion: "Oh, ehm... I wanted to refresh my mind a bit. That's why I went here."

Am: (Blushing) "I-I see.."

Shion: "How about you? I heard from Kumi that both you and Luna are on a hiatus from being an idol."

Am: "Yes, we're on a 5 months break right now. That's why me and Luna are currently free right now."

Shion: "Oh.... by the way, Luna didn't come here with you?"

Am: "Oh... uh no. She said she wanted to stay at home today. Maybe she's tired..."

Shion: "I see..."

Am: "By the way, Shion. Can I ask you a question?"

Shion: "Hm? What is it?"

Am: (Blushing) "You've been staring at that dress for a while now. Are you planning to buy that for someone?"

Shion: "Hmm... I don't know. But this dress is beautiful, right?"

Am: "Oh... yeah, you're right."

Shion: "Am, it's been a while. Why don't we have a cardfight?"

Am: (Shocked) "Eh?! Uh..."

Shion: "You don't want to?"

Am: "N-No.. I'd love to. It's been a while since we have a cardfight. Let's do it!"

Then, they both have a cardfight in a place where it's less crowded because both of them are quite popular now with Shion as a Kiba heir and Am as an idol.

Shion: "I guess this place will do it."

Am: "Yes, this place is less crowded so this is perfect."

Shion: "Now... let's begin!"

Shion and Am: "Stand Up..."

Shion: "The"

Shion and Am: Vanguard!"