Turn 6: Preparations

Kamui: (Calling Mamoru) "Yo, Mamoru!"

Mamoru: "Hello Kamui! What can I help you?"

Kamui: "As we all know, Tokoha's birthday is coming and we as her friends want to give her a surprise. Can you help us?"

Mamoru: "Sure, what can I do?"

Kamui: "Can you and your parents pretend to forgot her birthday? I know it's a bit rude, but that's one of the plan."

Mamoru: "I see... Don't worry, I'll tell my parents. In fact, I like that idea."

Kamui: "Thank you, Mamoru! Also, tomorrow I'll go visit the Dragon Empire Branch. I got something to tell you."

Mamoru: "Sure, I'll see you there tomorrow."

Kamui: "Yeah, see you tomorrow." (Ending the call) Glad that it all went well...

The next day, Kamui went to the Dragon Empire Branch and met Mamoru. Kamui planning to tell Mamoru that his sister and Chrono likes each other.

Mamoru: "Sorry for the wait, Kamui."

Kamui: "No need to be sorry. It's not a long wait."

Mamoru: "So what did you want to tell me?"

Kamui: "Actually, it was Chrono's idea. About forgetting her birthday."

Mamoru: "I see... Oh, about that plan. Sadly, my parents couldn't agree since they have a plan that night, so they couldn't come to the party and wouldn't be at home that night.

Kamui: "Oh that's unfortunate..."

Mamoru: "Yes, but don't worry. I'll still do it and I'll come to the party as well." (Smiling)

Kamui: "I see... Thank you, Mamoru!"

Mamoru: "No problem! Anyway, I'm sure that's not the whole reason you came here, right?"

Kamui: "Yeah.... listen, Mamoru. The reason Chrono has this plan to surprise her is because he likes her."

Mamoru: "Eh... is that true?"

Kamui: "It's true, and Tokoha feels the same. Both of them already told me.

Mamoru: "Wow, Tokoha didn't tell me anything."

Kamui: "The funny thing is, both of them didn't know that they have the same feelings." (Chuckled)

Mamoru: "Well that's funny. So, Chrono is planning to confess at the party?

Kamui: "Yep! Anyway, what do you think about Chrono?"

Mamoru: "Hmm... He saved the world from Ryuzu's crazy ambition, and then solving the Diffrider problem and eventually beating Gyze alongside Shion and Tokoha. As for his personality, Tokoha used to say he's a grumpy and unsociable kid but after encountering Vanguard, he has changed and becomes a friendly and supportive man.

Kamui: "Well, couldn't agree more."

Mamoru: "To be honest, I wouldn't mind if he and Tokoha are in a relationship. As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy too." (Smiling)

Kamui: "Glad that you support them."

Mamoru: "But.... the problem is my dad of course. He's quite overprotective to both of us and it will be hard to get his approval."

Kamui: "Ok.... that's tough."

Mamoru: "But I'm sure they will be fine, I believe in both of them."

Kamui: "Yeah.... they will be fine of course. Looking at the time... Crap! I've got to go back to the shop."

Mamoru: (Chuckled) "Well, it's nice to talk to you, Kamui. See you soon!"