Chapter Nine

Dynah Battleship, Fourth Quadrant, Andromeda Galaxy.

Zogan

She smelled like the delicacy of his home world. Zogan could barely keep from taking her right when she'd walked back into the room with the smell all over her. He'd wanted her from the moment she'd smiled at him in the eating room. The smile lit up her eyes and for the first time Zogan had thought of her as beautiful. He'd looked away and tried to compose himself but then she'd laughed. His self-control had gone downhill from there. He hadn't planned on taking her to bed but he'd tasted the air and her arousal had assailed his senses, his body had instantly responded. She'd surprised him when she boldly accepted his invitation, he'd phrased it in such a way she could have easily gotten out of it if she had no interest in him. He'd hardened even more when she'd asked him if he had meant alone.

When Mya reentered the room, his eyes had travelled down her exposed body. Soft and supple, small and toned, but made with steel underneath. He'd wanted to taste every inch of her. When she'd pressed her lips against his he'd been momentarily confused but as she led, he followed and found that the sensations pleased him greatly.

He now trailed kisses down her neck and between what she'd called, her breasts. The females of his world did not have them and he was intrigued. In his hands they were soft, and he could not resist, lightly squeezing its brown peaks. When he did her mouth opened in a sigh and she bit her lip. He liked that sight very much. He sucked on it next looking up to see what reaction it would draw and she moaned. A breathy soft sound that caused him to see red, he didn't think he would be able to go slow or control himself. He pushed them together and blew his hot breath on the small but hardening nubs and then sucked them into his mouth, they grew under his attention.

He moved lower planting his kisses along her stomach and along her thighs. Slowly pushing them apart, he inhaled deeply. His tongue shot out. Her pheromones spread across his senses; his manhood ached. He pressed as skilled tongue to her wet slit and ate greedily, not able to tease her like he'd planned, her small hand reached down to grasp his horn. She didn't know that the horns of Kozan males were sensitive, he hissed in pleasure. Her hand tightened as she registered the cause of the sound. She moaned loudly urging him on as he sucked on her bud eagerly.

"Fuck!" she shouted and writhed on the bed in pleasure, trying to scamper away and draw him closer at the same time. Her juices coated his mouth as he pulled away and she rose up to suck on his lips, he groaned in pleasure at the freeness of this little human.

She reached down as he knelt and began to unfasten his pants. She seemed to be having trouble with his fastenings and he helped her, getting off the bed to take off his pants and boots completely. He sprang free and Mya's eyes filled with a startling hunger as she took him in with rounded eyes, her mouth curled into a smile. He briefly wondered how different his anatomy was to human males before she herded him back onto the bed and sank to her knees, taking almost half of his length into her mouth in one smooth movement. His mind blanked and he could do nothing but try to stay upright as this little Hyeesh demon tried to suck his soul out through his throbbing manhood. He held onto the hovering bed and almost fell over when he felt the back of her throat convulse around him. He'd never felt such a thing before. She was driving him mad, he wanted to be inside her now.

Amaryah

He was huge but not, not going to fit huge. She'd thought as his manhood sprung free before her. She didn't know what came over her, but she'd practically jumped on him and sucked as much of him as she could into her mouth before his pants were fully off. His cock was phallic but ribbed, larger at the base and tapered near its tip. Smaller ridges lined the underside but on top were larger ones forming rows, it would make for a far more pleasurable experience; her lower regions pulsed in anticipation. She pulled him deep into her mouth using a trick she'd learned at university when she'd had friends her age and they'd talked about everything under the sun. She swallowed around him and felt his knees buckle, using her hands she pumped him slowly and deliberately to add to the sensations her mouth and tongue were giving him. He growled, and she felt a flood of wetness rush from her, a hiss filled the air as if he could sense her readiness and he pulled her off him, a soft plop filling the room as he slipped free from her mouth, he flung her onto the bed.