Our World

Cleaning up Toga's was rather quick. What she had considered a mess was all of her squishmellows not being organized on her bed. So for an hour you and her spent the time organizing from largest to smallest squishmellows that took up most of the bed, leaving a small space seated for one person. 

Afterwards, Toga had you laying on your back as she went through all the skin care routines. A face mask that needed to be washed off, another peeled and another for your lips and eyes. There were so many you questioned if it actually works in the areas it was designed for. Hours passed and Toga jumped from one little activity to the next. She never gave you a second for a breath before she pulled out something, she even got you putting on a catwalk with clothing that barely fit you or was a bit too revealing. When you asked if this was even appropriate, she said:

"I got what you have, we are girls after all."

Exhausted from entertaining you, Toga fell asleep cuddling up on her squishmellows when she had asked for you to tell about your life story. You hoped she fell asleep exhausted instead of bored. Covering her with a blanket you got back into your clothes and quietly made your way out of her room. 

Stepping into the hall you made sure to lock her door to prevent anyone from walking in. You looked to one end of the hall and noticed it was time to pay Shigaraki a short visit.

"What are you doing?"

Dabi's voice loomed over your shoulders and you brushed him off. 

"Leaving."

"So soon?"

His voice was raspier than Shigaraki's. He was lighting another cigarette with his thumb as he leaned on the wall. 

"Thought a whore like you would do anything."

"Wow, go fuck yourself. Detach that dick and go fuck yourself."

"Hey!"

Dabi reached out to you but your dodged it and elbowed him in the gut, followed with a kick to his knee. He fell on the knee that you kick and groaned.  You spun on your heels and crooked his hands up behind his back, pinning them. 

"Bitch is getting confident."

Your teeth gritted together. "This bitch is tired of your bullshit."

Pushing him forward you jumped over him and made a quick run to the elevator. Dabi scrambled to his feet, dropping his lit cigarette to the ground. Frantically pushing the elevator button, Dabi's loud steps echoed as he came closer. His right hand lit in blue as he aimed it to your head. You dodged your head to the opposite side and with your right leg, you kicked as hard as you could into Dabis' stomach aiming at his staples. The elevator doors dinged opened and you ran in, pushing the close button followed by the basement button. 

Dabi held his gut and blood seeped through his dead flesh. Staples were barely hanging on and a few landed on the floor in front of him. He looked down at his hands that were covered in his own blood before pushing against the now open wound. Glaring, he stared immensely as the elevator doors shut. 

The elevator ride down allowed you to catch your breath. Your heart pounding rose up to your throat as the your stomach went down with the elevator. It was like this every time you and Dabi crossed paths. Before it was just pushing the other out of the way but now, it was becoming more violent. He acted as if he needed to prove something to someone. You could care less if he was trying to prove something to you. 

The elevator door opened up and you stepped out to a red lab room. It was empty other than the doctor. He was collecting his things and shoving them in his suitcase. In front of him was Shigaraki strapped down to a metal table with red tubes connecting to his arms. Your shoes squeak on the cool metal as you walked over to the doctor. He gave you a bow after giving you some instructions about Shigaraki. Claiming the large button under the glass case was for emergencies only. With that, he left the lab room.