Equals? No...

You stood up from your seat. The floor was made up of mattress and pillows, blanket occasionally bundled up around the room. The room was originally your nursery. Your parents, when they were actually nice to one another, had agreed to making the whole floor a mattress that way if you had woken up before them you could wonder around the room safely.

Shigaraki was leaning against the wall with pillows surrounding him like a small throne. His fingers tapping rapidly on the keyboard. For a while he has been in contact with someone. He never told you who and he doesn't plan to because,'Everything will fall in line.'

He glimpse up from the screen for a few second to see you walking towards him. His eyes return back down to the screen and you sit beside him. He slams the screen down and stretches, his arms reaching up while his index fingers linked together as if that would help in the stretch. 

Since the other day with Dabi you had been wearing long sleeve shirts or sweaters in hopes to preventing Shigaraki from seeing the bandage. The burn was getting better but every time you changed the bandage and placed another coat of medicine, the cooling effects was a sharp sting which made it hurt to lean on the arm, to twist it around and to hold any large and heavy objects. 

Today you wore a sweater with yoga pants. Resting your head on his shoulder you took his left hand in yours. You played with his hands, massaging his palms and twiddling with his fingers. 

He will never admit to it but he likes it when you hold his hands. Even with the artist glove on, he likes the feeling of your soft skin on his rough skin. The fact he could feel something soft made him smile. Even though he gets confused that you are contented with playing with his hands he likes the attention you give. 

"When will Toga and Twice return?"

"They can never return."

"I was hoping you were joking."

Shigaraki's body shook with his chuckle.

You grumbled to yourself and settled Shigaraki's hand down on his lap. You sat up and tucked your legs into your sweater. The sleeves slipped back slightly and you quickly pulled your arms in from the sleeve. Hugging your legs close to your body your mind started to panic hoping that Shigaraki didn't see the white bandages.

"They were sent off in a meeting," Shigaraki placed the laptop to his side. He extended his legs out straight. "That's the last time I'm telling you."

"Okay, okay."

The room became silent other than the thumping of your heart beating in your throat and ears. If he had saw something he would have reacted by now. 

"Do you have anything to say?"

'Fuck'

"No?" Your voice cracked a bit but your confused facial expression seemed genuine. 

"About being equals? Entertain me."

You lowered your legs with your arms maintaining inside of the sweater. "I have an idea but I don't want to act on it."

"Hmm?" Shigaraki leaned his head on the wall as he stared at you. His eyes hanging low and red from staring at the screen for too long. His body weak since he has refused to eat anything too large or heavy. He was in poor condition but his mind was alert. "Entertain me."

Your eyebrows scrunched up together. It was getting annoying when he said 'Entertain me', almost like he wasn't gonna take you or the idea seriously to the point where he might burst out laughing in your face. 

"If you don't have an idea then," Shigaraki lifted your sweater and you tried pushing his hand away. "DON'T. PUSH. MY. HAND."

You nodded, actually apologizing to him as he continued to lift the sweater above your chest. He moved to his hands and knees as he came over you. You quickly shoved your right hand underneath the pillows that were beside you. Sadly, Shigaraki noticed and demanded of you to pull out your arm. You shook your head and flirtingly kissed his cheek to distract him.