Love me

Warning: R*pe

A few days has passed as you and the League stayed at your family's home. After the largest fight ever viewed live, the League stayed in the shadows. The League trained or well, improved their quirks during the time Shigaraki isolated himself with a laptop. He never left the room during the day. The only time you heard or saw him, you had to stay up at least passed midnight to see Shigaraki wonder the garden. He paced up and down while mumbling to himself. You stayed in your own room, watching him almost every night driving himself mad. There were moments at night where you approached him but he never gave you a second look. 

Eventually you gave in with your mom. Due to the fact that you needed her help on regenerating your wings. Of course she was happy that you asked her for help, so she assisted the best she could. The treatment involved oils that needed to be massaged into the stumps of what was left of your wings. Afterwards, you had to practice moving them as if you were wings were there. Once that was mastered, she began the instructions on how to bring back your wings by choice. The process was long and called for patience which luckily you have. On the 8th day of the process, you caught the door to Shigaraki's room opened while you were concentrating on your wings. He stood at the doorway, watching as the stumps moved up and down. Soon the wings grew, slowly and less painfully than you expected. It was growing out in a small wet sack before spreading out. When your wings were in full length it actually started to feel heavy and tingly, so you stopped flapping. 

"Now, for 24 hours do not use you wings. Afterwards, you will be able to extend and retract your wings by choice."

You nodded, glancing back to your new pair of wings. They were darker than before and had less peach fuzz. You touched them. They felt like leather; tough. A sense of sadness overcame you. 

"Interesting," Shigaraki glided his hands along your wings. "Didn't know you could do that."

You blushed. It has been a long time, or what felt like a long time, since you last spoke with Shigaraki. "Me..me neither."

He didn't even make eye contact with you while touching your wings. He avoided looking anywhere else. 

"Tomorrow I will be leaving with the League, you will stay here."

"I really can't come?"

"No."

You were annoyed. It was weeks since he given you the silent treatment and when he finally starts a conversation with you he instructs you to stay put like a dog. You jerked your shoulder back and your wing followed, pulling your wing from his gentle pats. His lip twitched when you walked passed him towards your room.

"My turn to giving the silent treatment."

"Hey!"

"Don't 'Hey' me!" You pulled the door to your room halfway. In your throat you developed a small wad of saliva and spit on the floor of the garden. "I'm tired of being ''owned''. You don't get to throw a tantrum and think everything is good between us!"

In their own separate spaces the League sat back and listened in on the argument. Curiosity got the most of them but some could be unfazed by the idiotic yelling. 

Shigaraki remained silent. Instead, he tilted his head down while glaring at you. His walk was slow but eager. Eager to put you back into place. Eager to remind not only you but himself of the ruthless leader that he was. 

"Uh, boss?" Twice peeked his head through the door. 

In another spot, Toga did the same. Her main focus though wasn't the pissed off Shigaraki but rather you. It was the first time she ever saw you stand so confidently. Maybe it was because you had your wings or because you are home. But stood with your legs at shoulder length and your chin high. You weren't afraid and you were not gonna be pushed around.