❣You❣

Body shuddering but there is no pain. The ghost of your arm extends out to the front but there is nothing, only a stub of what is left of your arm. The decay had taken your elbow and forearm. Shigaraki was able to save what was left but the arm was a warning for a more severe punishment. 

Shigaraki was sitting on the edge of the bed, just below your feet. His body was hunched over with his elbows on his knees and the bloody scissors in hand. You couldn't remember  the pain which could mean Shigaraki sliced it in the spot that was between decay and flesh. 

"She doesn't have an arm. I took her arm." The scissors clinked as it fell to the floor. Shigaraki hid his face in his hands and continued to mumble, repeating the same sentences. His body was still trembling that you felt the bed tremble with him. 

Your throat was dry and you felt cold. "Shiggy...I don't want to go."

"What?"

Shigaraki's hand lowered and his head tilted enough to the side where he could hear you better. 

"I don't want to leave you."

Touching the fresh wound of your arm the tears came rolling again and Shigaraki faced you. What  other opportunities were there other than to comfort Shigaraki in hopes of being given a new arm. There was no turning back from this and no escaping the L.O.V, not if Shigaraki will have Kurogiri teleport you around. 

"Please, don't make me leave."

"You.." Shigaraki crawled over your body, his knees to the side of your waist with your right hand in his. "You told your old friends about your choker."

"I thought-"

Shigaraki caught the sentence with his fingers wrapping around your neck. "Did you think?"

Nodding you opened your mouth to breath and Shigaraki eyes squinted. He guided your right hand to the zipper of his pants. 

"Prove to me you don't want to leave me."

His hips rock forward and you pulled the zipper down. At this point you weren't entirely afraid of what he would do if you didn't show him, you actually wanted this. His threats felt more like dominate demands that made your body urge for his touch. You could tell you were getting wet just from him helping you pull his pants down just enough to allow his dick to be reached. He wasn't turned on which meant he wasn't aroused from hurting you unlike you, you were aroused moments after you were missing an arm. 

His dick hung low, soft and small. 

"Shigaraki.."

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

"I can't move in this position. Could you maybe-"

Shigaraki scooted forward, raising his limp dick to your lips while his other hand cupped the back of your head and forced you forward. You willingly swallowed his dick. Slowly, with every jerk his dick became erected in your mouth and your gag reflexes were acting up. With your only hand left your held his erected cock and took over. Shigaraki's hands gripped the bed frame as he admired the view of you fully concentrated on making him feel good. Your eyes were closed and your cheeks sunk in every time you took him fully in. Leaning back, you rolled your tongue on the tip while stroking his length. You became focused on the head with your lips sucking on the tip and your tongue licking the hole. After a faint grown from Shigaraki's throat, you slowly took down his dick again--stroking faster and sucking down on his head.

A knock interrupted your focus and Shigaraki yelled at them to fuck off that he would be there. Your free hand curved around Shigaraki's hips and you assisted him on thrusting into your mouth.