Traitor

A hissing sound pushed through your gritted teeth as you took one foot inside the hot water. All the soreness came at once when you're body was fully submerged in the tub. You groaned and leaned your head back allowing it to rest on the edge of the tub. It was nearly a week since you last showered and you weren't at all surprise that Shigaraki wasn't bothered by the smell since he didn't care about the smell of his room. 

Today was a different day to prove to Shigaraki that you were committed to him and the League of villain's by assisting the Vanguard Action Squad in kidnapping Bakugo while they are away at camp. Telling Shigaraki might of been a mistake, turning your back on UA who helped you in the time of need and leaking every information you had on them that you recovered in the month of your stay. But you needed freedom and if UA knew of your situation, you lied to yourself that they would have understood why you betrayed them. 

Groaning you dunked your head underneath the water and stayed there for a few seconds, thinking back to when Shigaraki was holding you in his arms. That moment was the softest and sweetest moment you ever saw Shigaraki as and it made your heart flutter, beating with a new feeling that you wish you could ignore. 

Rising back up, from the side you saw Shigaraki entering the room with your clothes in hand. 

"You take too long."

"Girls usually do," You stood up and stepped out, pulling your hair to the side and draining it of water. "I don't know when it will be the next time I get a shower."

"Do good and you could bathe as long as you want."

You slipped on your underwear and put on your bra. You took the clothes from him and turned your back on him, slipping on your outfit that the League had made you. The color was darker than what you were use to but it was suppose to help you with hiding away in the forest. The outfit benefitting your breast by lifting them up and pushing them together to let them pop out. 

''Great, I get to show off my boobs while attempting kidnap.''

Facing Shigaraki you tucked your hands inside your chest to adjust your breast. Shigaraki tilted his head to the side as he admired the view. He cleared his throat and turned around towards the door while pulling down his pants from his crotch area. After finally seeing your body and feeling what it was like to be inside you, he was finding himself easily turned on by you. 

"Do you have anything for my hair?"

"Kurogiri might."

Shigaraki walked out of the room and you followed behind. The hallway's light were dimmed and a few were broken; flickering rapidly. If this didn't scream killers than you don't know what can. Entering the bar everyone was sitting around, waiting for orders and waiting for you. 

"Finally," Dabi kicked off the wall he was leaning on. He made his way across the room towards you. "Waiting on a wingless moth who will only cause us trouble."

"Oh come on!" Toga leaned on the palm of her hands and gave you a sharp smile. She was gleeful as ever. "She won't leave us."

"What make's you so damn sure?" Dabi snaps.

It was obvious Dabi thought of you as a lost cause since you were from UA but clearly he didn't know your families history and being bad was in your blood even if you resented it all your life. 

"This," Shigaraki sat down at the bar and pulled a small black box towards him. He tossed the top to the side and pulled out a small choker with a padlock in the middle. "Inside of this is a tracker. It only comes off with a key. Trying to cut the leather would be too difficult since the doctor that cut your wings also made this leather uncuttable. If you do attempt to cut it off, a surge of electricity will go through your body and your location will be easily identifiable."