Taken

It has been a month since you last spoke to Shigaraki or had another dream like that. He never once reached out to you even after you stood him up on the meet time. You thought he would be irritated and maybe leaked your sleepy pictures across the internet as punishment but he was silent and nothing alarming surfaced the internet. For the first time in a while, it was calm again. At least the calmest it could be being a part of Class 1-A. The students were bizarre and unique. 

You on the other hand were  being used as a villain during the training. Aizawa saw it fit that by allowing Class 1-A and yourself to view each other as the enemy it would allow the class to remind themselves that of villains that have a deadly quirk, quick in speed and having enhanced hearing. For you, it allowed you to learn to defend yourself from the enemy and how to avoid them. It might of been only a month but with Aizawa as your teacher, he knew what he was doing and you felt as though you learned a lot. 

Mei Hatsume was generous enough to design a hero outfit beneficial to your quirks. At first she went overboard and jittered about how amazing the little gadgets she added to the costume was but after a few begging and explain how you wanted your costume, she finally took out a gadgets that were not needed. First, she designed gloves that blocked your quirk. The material was thin that wrapped around your wrist. At the fingertips, there were adjusters that were controlled by a button next to the index finger that could be triggered by your thumbs pressing down; with the addition of saying a code word to activate. The gloves were meant to be temporary because Hound Dog and Aizawa were positive that your toxins could be controlled-- with time. 

Back at the dorms, you spent time away from the other students. Normally you would sit in the living room and engage in most conversations but since you were usually alone, it still felt nice to be in your room and away from people. 

Sitting with your legs crossed in the center of the room, concentrating on your quirk a ping from your phone knocked you off of your meditation. With a deep breath, you went back to thinking; thinking about the power you hold over your quirk. Another ping set off and you growled. Getting up off of the floor you flopped on your bed with your phone in your hand. It wasn't like you had a million of friends on social media, they were in the other rooms or downstairs. But the notification wasn't from them, it was from Shigaraki. He had sent a message with a time and location.

You left it on read and flipped your phone face down; this time you shut off the sound. Hopefully he gets the point that you want him to leave you alone. Right as you were settling on the floor the phone was vibrating. The indescribable feeling that enveloped your heart as you knew Shigaraki was calling. You made the bold decision and let it ring. When the call ended you reached over and picked up your phone, sure enough it was an unknown caller ID followed with another text message. 

Message

S: "Answer my call." "Now."

Your hands became sweaty and you wiped them on your sweatpants. You would think ignoring him for nearly a month and posting on your social media, which he still manages to stalk since occasionally he would DM you even if you block him, you were enjoying your stay at U.A and you haven't thought of him. 

The phone rang again and you scurried to huddle on your bed with a pillow under your arm and your knees up to your chest. You answered, swiping the green button across the screen to answer his call. You placed him on speaker and exited out the call to text message. 

Call

Y: "Hello?"

S: "You listened, good."

Steading your breath, your thumbs were shaking across the screen as you texted Aizawa that you were on the phone with Shigaraki. 

Call