❣Take my hand❣

The following morning, Shigaraki had allowed you to roam his room with no chains bounding you to the wall. The door remains locked from the inside and if anyone needs Shigaraki, he gives you a look before standing up--only for you to bound yourself in chains before he reaches towards you. It went like that for a few hours. It felt as though he was training you like a puppy. for you to know your limits in your situation and to not push boundaries of his trust he has allowed to show. 

During the hours and in the freedom you were permitted, you had turned on the TV and decided to clean his room a bit. Picking up all the dirty clothes and placing them in the corner of the room beside the door. Every time you were within the reach of the door, Shiggy would stop what he was doing and watch you. But all you did was remain your focus to the mess rather than the door and eventually Shigaraki took that hint and would return back to his work. After the dirty clothes were in the corner, piled up, which was rather gross in your opinion you turned to the loose trash that floated around the floor. Luckily Shigaraki had a spare trash bag below his desk. Bending down you tapped his leg to allow you to squeeze through in order to reach for it. 

While reading through an article, Shigaraki shifted his leg over to the right and you snuck in. The bag was stuck underneath larger piles of books with pages torn out and put back in. Sighing you took the books off one by one, still bending over on your hands and knees. Each book got heavier as you reached the bottom. You yanked out the empty trash bag out of frustration and returned the books in the order they were in. 

Shigaraki leaned back into his chair and rubbed his eyes with his fingers. He was exhausted from doing further research to the location of Class 1-A's summer training camp. 

You had told him the date, time they would be arriving and how long they are intended to stay. Giving Shigaraki this information was what allowed you to get off the chains. As much as there was guilt after opening your mouth, you also were relief to have finally be able to walk around the room.

Shigaraki glanced down to the side where you were bent under his desk. Your shorts were tight and was in shape of your ass. He couldn't resist having a feel of what already belongs to him. His hands reached down, stroking the ass cheek farthest from him and his index finger aligned with your pussy lips. Shocked, you jumped and hit your head on the desktop. Forgetting about the bag, you rubbed the back of your head and crawled out from underneath. You kept backing up until you reached the end of the bed to which you used to hide your body behind. Shigaraki slowly spun around in his chair until his body was in position with yours. 

"You move fast on your hands and feet."

"Tell me that was a mistake."

Shigaraki chuckled and turned to his computer pressing a button to turn it off. The screensaver of you partially naked popped up on screen and you covered your breast with your arms, hugging yourself tightly. 

"I make no mistake." Shigaraki extended his legs to the side, spreading them wide and his left hand rested on the arm rest. "Come here."

You glanced at his right hand that was motioning you to come closer. Your body stalled for a moment before getting onto your feet. 

"I won't repeat myself."

Each step you took rattled your heart, his red eyes didn't make the trip any better. He was focused to a section of your body but you couldn't even maintain eye contact, your eyes drifted from the left to the right but never to him. You finally stood toe to toe and he kicked open your legs.

"You know what to do."

Your eyes stared into the corner of the ceiling while one leg takes place in the small spacing between his leg and the arm rest. Your hands seek to support, using his chest as you placed the other leg in position. Lowering your body down to his hips you avoid looking at him.