We need to talk

It was difficult to sleep all night. Your mind couldn't stop thinking, puzzling together the timeline of your childhood. But like most things, your mind chose to pick and choose what to remember and piecing memories became harder. You must of gotten less than 4 hours of sleep but it will have to do for now. 

Walking around your house, you saw that everything was how you had left it. There was no dust and nothing new was added, it was strange but also nice to know that nothing got better since you and dad left. You imagined mom roaming around the house, alone from the world and from family. The home was her purgatory until she confessed to the sins that she has committed to a child who only wanted a mother. 

You opened a sliding door that led to the kitchen, your mom stood there at the stove making steamed buns. She didn't greet you or turn to give a forced smile, her focus maintained on the food. 

"Shigaraki is in the other room, resting."

"I don't care."

"We both know you're lying."

Rolling your eyes you closed the door, entering the other door. The house was like a large circle with additional rooms stretched out to the sides. It was safe to saw your family home, or well what was considered a home, was out of the cities range; a borderline of country and city. Outside your home looked empty and abandoned, a dome, a shell but inside, everything was beautiful and neat. 

You kept walking, opening and closing doors to reach the healing room. The house was so huge that their was rooms for specific things. You had passed some of the League, they said their hellos but you were too focused on Shigaraki to give the League a simple wave back. 

Finally you had arrived to the healing room. Shigaraki laid flat on the bed, a leg popped out from the blanket, a hand behind his head and the other on his chest. The mask and other hands circled around him, flat, laying to their side and some upside down. Quietly you opened the spare door to the garden and reached out for a stem of wisteria. Choosing not to make anymore noise that could wake him up, you walked back and kneeled beside his sleepy body with the bundle of wisteria in hand. You had few intentions of waking Shigaraki up by whacking him with the wisteria but seeing him sleeping peacefully, you assumed-- no, you hoped he knew nothing of the deal between All for one and your dad. You hoped that him kidnapping you was because he did like you, in his own way. That he wanted to have you like a bear wants it's honey. 

Placing the wisteria down, you lifted the blanket and slowly- the best you could with one hand- wiggled your way beside him. Automatically, his body reacted to your body heat and the hand behind his head looped around your body; his pinky lifted from your skin. He snored softly, his chest rising with every deep breath. You rested your head on his chest and your hand you placed your fingers in between his. 

Even after all he did, taking your wings, hurting your ankle and taking your arm. He was still the only other man besides your dad who showed a devotion to you. It was easy to understand that his childhood was not all that good for him to become a villain. And if you didn't have your dad in your life, you could have easily ended up like Shigaraki. 

"Hmm," Shigaraki groaned as he stretched out with his hands above his head. "God.."

You sat up and tossed the wisteria on his face. Shigaraki hissed and yanked it off of him, a few flowers stuck in his hair. 

"What the hell!" 

You stopped him, interrupting his sentence with a kiss. He didn't resist or push you away to yell at you some more. He needed to feel you after the other night. Being apart, separating from you was the worse torture he had to face. And after seeing you still reach for him, even when in protection of the heroes, he needed you back with him.