Pilot

The rain were like BB gun pellet's hitting the greenhouse glass. The sky was an ashy gray and the rain hadn't stopped since the night before. It was expected to rain for the rest of the week so only 4 more days of the ''Cat and Dog'' rain which you didn't mind since the rain against the glass was rather a peaceful sound to hear all day. And due to the clouds and rain, the greenhouse library is lit by small lamps that sat in every corner and at each end of bookshelves. The actual flower shop to which you worked mainly in, was to the left side of the greenhouse, separated by a glass door to keep the ac and the moisture in. 

It was a slow day for the flower shop itself due to the poor weather. The flower shop was called Oasis, to one side a beautiful and simple flower shop with roses in the front, lilys to the side and other flowers in the large, walk-in refrigerator.  Walking to the left of the flower shop would be the greenhouse library. Upon entering, the air becomes warmer but remains fresh. The book shelves begin lining up, 4 rows of 3 book shelves with books on both sides circle the entire green house with a large, circular opening in the center to allow for study groups or reading. Pillows, cushion chairs and even blankets are within the greenhouse--anything to make the guest comfortable. The greenhouse does have a few plants, mainly desert plants like cactus, but the potted plants hung over each bookshelves and their vines drooping over to the stone floor. 

The bell rung and a group of kids entered. They approached the front counter where you sat, reading a thriller novel, they sparked up a conversation where they discussed about their day, some rumors and drama before excusing themselves to the greenhouse to study. That was the rest of the day. A little less then a few people would enter the shop to escape the rain, looking around the shop and eventually resting in the greenhouse with a cup of tea and a book; or with their phone. 

You arched your back as you stretched, with your hands above your head and your pink wings sprung out. Hunching over again your wings retracted back to behind you, fluttering lightly in the process. Due to the rain, you haven't been able to get out to fly around so your wings are aching to flap. As you got out of your seat to hover in the center of the shop, the bell rang again and two individuals entered the shop. The smaller one used a jacket to shelter herself from the rain while the other lowered the scarf down to take in the crispy, fresh air of the shop. 

"Hello and welcome to Oasis," Still fluttering in place you waved to them. 

As the girl lowered the jacket from over her head, her messy but blonde buns came into view. Her eyes squinted as she smiled underneath her black mask, the other man face was barely visible since he used his scarf to cover his whole face but his eyes. 

"What a pretty store," She glanced around from the roses to the lilys then to the door of the greenhouse. 

With a smile you offered two menus. "You could warm up in the greenhouse and here are some drink options." You introduced yourself and offered them complimentary blankets. 

"My name is Himiko Toga, but call me Toga."

The man cleared his throat and averted his eyes to Toga before speaking. "Jin Bubaigawara." He cleared his throat as if resisting to say anything further. 

With a soft smile you took their orders and excused yourself. When you disappeared to the back room to make the drinks, Jin wondered off to the greenhouse while Toga remained at the counter.  She was very observant of you, watching your every step and every swift of your hand. You smiled nervously when you handed her the two drinks; she must of been parched. 

"You haven't caught up with the news?" She rummaged through the pockets of her jacket and laughed. "I forgot my wallet at home, whoopsie."

You chuckled, this wasn't the first time this has happened but your have a good memory so you were never fooled a second time. "That's fine, its on me. And no, I don't ever watch the news."

Yandere Shigaraki x F! readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें