U.A

The morning came and the sun's ray warmed your wings. Your stomach growled and that was when you decided to open up your little cocoon to look around. Bright green trees filled your view with occasional sightings of wild flowers. 

"Eraserhead?"

A low groan came from beneath you and you peaked down. 

"You stayed here?"

"Yes." His morning voice was lower than his regular voice, not too raspy but a bit soothing. His voice was like coffee, strong but warm and comforting. 

"I'm sorry."

He groaned again when he got back on his feet. He walked to the side to look up at you. "You're hungry, come with me."

You stood up on the branch, standing on your toes to stretch. Parts of your body cracked and your wings felt sore. When your feet touched the grass you came to the realization that you were in your pajamas, your nightgown that was silk and not at all great when he comes to covering your body. With your wings, you used it as a blanket to cover up your back and your sides. Although the wings were still warm, you were still cold and your nipples was showing that. 

You must of been at a  secret entrance to U.A because you didn't know what part of the schools ground you were at. There were more grounds and grass than you have ever seen your whole life.

Eraserhead opened the door to U.A. where he then proceeded to guide you through the large and vacant halls. You didn't know where he was taking you but anything was better than the forest. Your feet were starting to ache while walking on the smooth metal of the school. 

"In here," Eraserhead pulled on a door. Above the door was a sign that stuck out and it read 'Teachers Lounge'. "I'll get you something."

"Hey Aizawa!" It was pro hero Present Mic, loud as usual and a big extrovert for sure. He pointed towards you and Eraserhead with his index and middle finger on his palm, making rock hands. "And she is? Nearly naked!" 

When that sentence came out you hid your face behind your wings. Now you feel embarrassed and insecure. It wasn't your fault you escaped and forgot to pick up a pair of clothes on your way out but shame still hung over your head. 

"Leave her alone present," Aizawa took his jacket off and handed it over to you to put on. "She had to leave her home early last night. The L.O.V wants her."

"What do you mean?"

To cover your chest you wore Aizawa's jacket backwards. 

"I don't know," Aizawa guided you into the Teachers Lounge. "She's been too scared to talk."

He whispered that last sentence but your ears were better than most people, unless their quirk involved hearing. First entering the Student Lounge you wanted to revert back into the cocoon. In the Lounge were pro hero Midnight, Nezu, Hound Dog and non other than Gang Orca. Before you could begin hiding behind your wings, Present Mic wraps his arm around your shoulder and introduces you to the heroes inside. In the moment, when Present Mics mentions Gang Orca, the name sang in your hears like the bells at a wedding. The Gang Orca was here, in front of you and he was larger than you could have ever imagine. 

"The darling looks like a fan of yours Orca," Midnights voice was a trance like no other. She looked to be perverted but her voice was sweet like nectar of a fruit. Her smile was sincere and her eyes a lake of sapphires. 

"She might talk to you Orca," Aizawa patted your shoulder before turning to leave. "Give her some breakfast."

"Yes, let's give her a full meal." Nezu crawled onto the table and introduced himself to you as the principal of U.A.