Confronting

The days only grew worse the more Shigaraki interacted with who ever he was talking to on the laptop. 

Some days he would forget to eat and drink to which you would sneak off and bring him snacks and liquids that even his picky self couldn't refuse. Like a baby, most days you had to feed him. Even if he wasn't busy on the laptop he would refuse to eat. If he was on the laptop you were not allowed beside him for any reason and so you fed him from behind the laptop, leaning forward just enough to each his mouth. 

Other days he would refused to bathe. No matter how horrible you insisted he smelled, he would only compromise if you would allow him to sit between your legs as your washed his hair. You agreed right away and ordered him to bathe whenever you felt the need to bathe yourself. 

 Often times he would relieve stress by laying between your legs and taking it out on you. He would begin aggressive, forceful before slowing down to a more rhythm pace that seemed more passionate. He didn't care if you were in the mood, turned on or not, if he needed a fix you had to obey to his urges. You assumed that Shigaraki was still not entirely over the burn scar on your wrist and the only idea he could think of was having sex constantly so it could burn in your mine who you will always belong to. 

"We can't stay here any longer." 

Shigaraki's low voice echoed in the bathroom. You lifted a small cup and poured the scented and medical water over his head, brushing back his hair so that the water flowed down on his face. The water was from your mixture of medicine. It helped with dry, irritated skin. The water itself was like magic but Shigaraki hated it. The fact that water could help with his condition was embarrassing and even more so that every time you were able to make him bathe in the medicine made him smell too sweet.  The sweet smell wasn't recognizable as yours which he hated even more. If it had smelled like you then he would have been contented. 

"Why?" 

Your voice hummed. For the first time in a while you felt relaxed. Definitely due to the warm water and the aroma that filled the bathroom. 

"I need to take One For All out of his cage, I need his guidance."

He began scratching his neck while repeating, 'I need his guidance.' He was stressing himself out. His skin became red and blood trickled out from his scratches. 

"Shigaraki," Your cupped his chin, guiding his head to the side so he could focus on you. Your spare hand held his so he could stop harming himself. "I am here to support."

"You can't leave me," Shigaraki eyes shifted side to side, trembling. He was keeping his composure but he was on the verge of breaking point. "You're not allowed to. I have been by your side, aiding you and nurturing you. Now you have to do the same."

"I have. Haven't I?"

Shigaraki grumbled. He faced forward and leaned back in your chest. Nothing made him feel better than feeling your skin on his. If he was a mess then at least your could be his pillars to keep him afloat. 

"We're moving out, tonight." 

The sun baked your skin and your leather wings as you stepped out of the house to the front. You wore a black leather jacket with a gray fluffy rim around the hood, it was more for style than it was to keep warm. Underneath you had two layers of long sleeve shirts and a leather jeans that matched your jacket. Looking down your outfit you stepped back to Shigaraki and hooked your pinky with his. He was distracted on his phone, texting Spinner for his location with the truck he had to pick up. Dabi and Compress had gone with him leaving you and Shigaraki alone at your family's house. Your mom remained inside claiming that saying goodbyes would not be good for you. You didn't entirely care for her excuse and happily stepped out.