𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃

finny presents

finny presents...

┍ ┑
✿ crazy and madd ✿
┖ ┙

┍                                      ┑✿ crazy and madd ✿┖                                      ┙

| SUMMARY |

ITS BEEN SIX MONTHS, AND THE Auradon Prep yearly students are doing just fine.

Thea Hightopp is back and with a new normal. She is ready to be made Royal Advisor at the cotillion, along with seeing her best friend become king.

As for the VK's, most could ask for nothing better than to be staying at Auradon Prep, and it is the time of their lives, all except for one.

Mal is stressed out, paparazzi following her every corner she turns, lies, and spellbooks. When she finally has had enough, she returns to the isle.

Problems start to resurface. Thea begins questioning her relationship with Carlos, Jay and Talana are having relationship problems of their own, Avery begins becoming someone she's not, Ben is depressed about Mal. What are they gonna do to fix the task at hand? All while fighting son of Gaston, son of Captain Hook, and daughter of Ursula...

┍ ┑
✿ ✿
┖ ┙

FINNY SPEAKS !

YEAH I WROTE A PART TWO TO THIS BITCH

SO MANY NEW CHARACTERSSSS

I honestly became obsessed with writing it so here we are.

enjoy I guesss

JULY 14th 2021

I understand that this book is already completed, but due to the occurring events involving Jack Dylan Grazer, he is offically being removed from the Madd trilogy. If anyone who reads this book or follows me still supports him, feel free to continue on, but after finishing the book, I recommend that you block me. Thank you.