Stay Away, Superstar! 61-62

Start from the beginning

    The person who was originally dignified and full of abstinence suddenly changed, grabbing Meng Yuwen's neck and severely pinched

    "When did you and my son?"

    Meng Yuwen was suddenly attacked. After a jump, the whole person was held in his hand like a rag doll, and the pinched cheeks couldn't breathe,

    "Zong, Zongping, let go, I can't breathe."

Ouyang Zongping looked at his hand. The woman inside threw it to the ground.

    She lay on the ground, coughing vigorously.

    Suddenly cried quietly, crying and complaining

    "Isn't it all to blame for you? I didn't dare to say a word when I was bullied. Ouyang couldn't see it, so he stood up and helped me. It's better for you. You only know that you get angry, but what did you do for me?"

    Ouyang Zongping narrowed his eyes. Starting, with a scrutiny,

    "According to your opinion, nothing happened between you and Meng'er, but because others bullied you, the two will kiss me if there is no one beside me?"

Meng Yuwen's body stiffened a bit. She knew that Ouyang Zongping was not easy to fool, so she raised her hand tightly and looked at him directly. Ewha brought rain.

    "That woman likes it." Ouyang, Ouyang doesn't like her, so I want to use me as a shield. I just want to help him. After all, he is your son. It is always a good thing to have a good relationship with your son."

    She said sincerely, Ouyang Zong Ping stared at her tightly,

    "Apart from this, nothing else?"

    "Of course, he is your son, I still have that measure." After

    Ouyang Zongping stared at her for a long time, his gaze slowly moved away. Put

    your hands in your pockets. "You make affection with other men. As long as you are not under my eyelids, I will open one eye and close one eye. But if you dare to provoke Meng'er, I will obliterate everything you get. "The

    deep voice contained absolute indisputability.

    Meng Yuwen cried louder.

    In the end, Ouyang Zongping sighed, leaned over, helped Meng Yuwen up, and put his arms in his arms to comfort them. They were so far apart that they couldn't hear anything.

    Si Yunxie has no interest in other people kissing me and me at all.

    As a result, his attention behind Xuan Yunzhi was all attracted by this woman.

    Looking down at her attentively, she was obediently trapped in his arms, and a smile flashed in her eyes, making this beautiful and unparalleled face even more coquettish.

    I probably looked at her for a long time, couldn't help but leaned over and bit the white and tender earlobe.

    She felt something slipping across her earlobe, and the warmth slipped across her body with numbness.

    She was so frightened that she turned around and looked around, but she didn't know that this person was even more deceitful, and she didn't care about the current environment or the current location at all.

She kissed her soft red lips with her thin lips.

    She was pressed against the wall, and there was no gap between the two. He circled the petite woman all

In his arms, a sense of satisfaction rises in my heart.

    It seems that this woman will always belong to him and will never leave.

    "Hmm~" The

    numb kiss came up, bringing out the feeling of speechlessness.

    At first, she refused. After all, she hadn't forgotten what was going on. It was just that this person confined her hand harder and harder, which also made her more and more absent.

    In the end it was addicted.

    When the long kiss was over, she lay in his arms and panted, feeling soft and powerless.

    He was also happy to hold people in his arms.

    A deep smile came from deep in her throat,

    "It seems that we need to practice more in the future."

    She didn't bother to argue with this person, waited until she recovered, remembering the business, and looking sideways, she found that the person at the end of the corridor had already been there. go away.

    She blinked and turned to look at him     . "Where are the people

    ?"

    Si Yun gave out a wicked smile, pretending to be puzzled.

    "Who are the people?"

"That's the two people who just stood there."

    She explained to Si Yun. Xie looked up and knew that this person was teasing her.

    But by the way, there is nothing to do with him.

Angry and helpless, he was about to lift his foot to leave.

    He was held tightly by people and couldn't walk.

    Xuan Yun smiled

    angrily, "What the hell are you doing?"

    It should have been impatience, but her tone was just a little helpless, and she didn't want to be utterly meaningless anymore.

    He raised his eyelids, and his narrow and deep eyes met Xuan Yunzhi's eyes.

    "Why is it not pleasing to her?"

    "Huh?"

    She was taken aback.

    Si Yunxie's long and narrow eyes narrowed, leaning over to look at her, the laziness disappeared, the arrogant aura of aggression filled the surroundings, and Xuan Yunzhi was in a trance for a moment.