Stay Away, Superstar! 61-62

*unedited

What

    's wrong?

    She frowned and thought, her waist was confined by a force, and she subconsciously raised her hand to fight back, but after smelling a familiar breath, her movements stopped.

    Following Xuan Yunzhi, he was circled into an embrace.

    His head knocked on the man's chest, and a magnetic smile came from deep in his throat.

    "Little thing, where did you go?"

    Xuan Yunzhi looked up, and an unparalleled face came into her sight.

    The corners of the lips are curved, bringing out a smile.

    Just about to speak, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of Meng Yuwen who was walking around the corner.

    At this time, people are talking about the scene of Situ Mu that just happened, so that no one cares too much about what happened elsewhere.

    Meng Yuwen appeared here... and it was not Ouyang Meng who stood beside her, but a middle-aged man.

    The middle-aged man wears a meticulous hairstyle and gold-rimmed glasses, a breath of abstinence from a high-ranking person hits his face.

    The man's appearance is very deep, but if you look closely, it is somewhat similar to Ouyang Meng.

    The two walked side by side, and when they were about to turn, Meng Yuwen's hand held the man's arm, and he was very intimate.

    Xuan Yunzhi's inspiration flashed, and she slapped her forehead with a slap.

    Hey, why forgot him.

    Ouyang Zongping.

    Ouyangmeng's father.

The true power of the entire Ouyang family.

    The current Ouyang Meng is not hot enough, naturally not enough to support Meng Yuwen's pillar.

    But Ouyang Zongping is different.

    She remembered what the information provided by the system at the very beginning said, in the harem of Meng Yuwen, the father and son of Ouyang's family fell under Meng Yuwen's pomegranate skirt.

    Until the sight of Meng Yuwen and Ouyang Zongping disappeared

Xuan Yunzhi's sight.

    She lifted her foot and wanted to follow.

    Si Yunxie grabbed his wrist.

    "Where are you going?" The

    charming voice sounded slowly.

    Xuan Yunzhi turned around, smiling as if there were bright stars in his eyes, and held his hand back,

    "Take you to a good show."

    When he said that, he had already pulled Si Yunxie and walked forward.

    In a quiet place around the corner, a deep male voice came,

    "Your hand stretched out long enough, even people in the military want to touch it."

    "Zong Ping is angry? Oh, you still love you the most. "

    Meng Yuwen coquettishly put his arms around Ouyang Zongping's arm.

    But Meng Yuwen thought that he had taken him so hard that he didn't notice the emotions flashing quickly in Ouyang Zongping's eyes.