Dark Night BOSS 20

She lowered her eyes, and quietly wiped the blood from her hands with the corner of her clothes.

After a long time, she spit out,

"You can't get revenge on your own, and should I have to wait for the enemy to explode and die? I am in the position now, and I can't take one step back."

She was telling the truth,  she didn't mean to complain to gain his sympathy.

In addition, to sympathize with a head of arms smuggler, who have a lot of lives on his hands, they may have a brain disease.

However, Si Yunxie just couldn't see her like this. Looking at her weak appearance always made him feel an uncontrollable emotion.

The hand holding her wrist forcefully pulled the person over, and without a word, pulled off half of her black lace sling, and applied medicine to her to stop the bleeding.

Xuan Yunzhi didn't say a word during the whole process, as if she couldn't feel any pain.

After taking the medicine, the car returned to silence. The silence made people feel embarrassed, but it seemed that the ambiguity just didn't completely dissipate, and fermentation was slowly brewing between the two.

The car drove slowly into the Si family's old house and stopped.

This time, Tang Yixue was clever and didn't dare to go forward and open the door directly. Instead, he said outside the door,

"We're here."

Xuan Yunzhi raised her right hand to open the door. When she reached the door, she paused for a while, and replaced it with her left hand.

Her will is strong, but this body is too weak, and the pain in her right hand can't be used at all.

Open the door slowly and get out of the car.

Just as she was about to walk into the house, Si Yunxie quickly stepped up to her.

The original arrogant appearance, the boss who felt the arrogance and coldness brought out of him even 100 meters away.

With his hands in his suit pockets, the smile on his thin lips finally faded.

The woman was very weak, He could strangle her to death by raising his hand.

However, he looked at her embarrassed and frustrated, she was upset when she looked at him.

After watching her for a long time, he took off his light silver coat and put it on her.

Then, she stayed in his arms.

He looked at Xuan Yunzhi, his arms around her waist became tighter and tighter, and his narrow and long eyes were full of coquettishness.

He never thought one day he would feel so depraved that he would use his face to deceive a woman.

When thinking about it, he said casually,

"Xuan Yunzhi, I will give you a chance to try all the ways in your head to please me. If I am are satisfied, you will have something behind you in the future. Anyone who dares to move you, I will chop him off for you."

She said that she could not take one step back now. If this woman tells him to follow her heart, it would not be a big disadvantage to serve her as her backer.

The bloody words were spoken slowly and carelessly.

But looking at those eyes, Xuan Yunzhi knew that this person was serious.

She was silent, and her heart beat quickly and violently.

She was caught off guard by this.

The 001 system once again promptly said from her head,

"Host host, this is an opportunity, seize it, seize it."

The cold robot voice sounded a little tighter than usual.

Si Yunxie waited and waited to see this woman not say anything at all.

There was no change in the emotion on his face, so he let go, put his hand in his pocket again, and walked into the house.

Just not two steps later, a pair of white hands suddenly appeared on his wrists. The strength was very light, but it made him unable to take a step forward. He looked sideways at the woman behind him who was holding him.