Dark Night BOSS 12

"Mr. Leng, if you don’t, you will never get Jiang Xiaolian in your life."

Finally, he agreed with cold silence.

    When Leng Binghan stood up and was about to leave, he suddenly shot Xuan Yunzhi with a gloomy face,

"This is what you owe Xiaolian."

Xuan Yunzhi didn't want to raise her hand to fight back.

    She had forgotten that her right shoulder blade was pierced by a bullet, and she had just been discharged from the hospital for a few days.

    She is still recovering.

The two collided, their brows wrinkled without a trace. Just as if they were in pain,

    Two men in black appeared beside Leng Binghan and pressed him.

    She stepped back, and when she saw Tang Yi who was polite and dressed in a suit, the corners of her lips curled up with a smile.

Ah, what a coincidence.

Then she heard Tang Yi say,

"Mr. Leng, it's been a long time."

    Looking at Tang Yi coldly, he turned his back and immediately jumped from the bar and ran out.

The black bodyguard waited for instructions, Tang Yi waved his hand,

    "No need to chase."

    "Miss Xuan."

    Tang Yi was polite and friendly.

Although he wasn't friendly to Leng Binghan just now, this does not prevent Tang Yi from showing kindness to Xuan Yunzhi.

    After all, this is the person who saved Master Si.

Xuan Yunzhi looked at Tang Yi's neat suit, which was incompatible with this chaotic bar.

    Just as she was about to say some words of thanks, he listened to Tang Yi's friendly saying,

    "Miss Xuan, Master is over there, do you want to see him?"

Si Yunxie?

    Leng Binghan made a sudden move just now, no matter what, it was Tang Yi who rescued her.

 I should also thank his Master.

    Thinking of this, she nodded and responded,

''En. ''

Tang Yi led the way, walked up to the second floor and opened the door.

    The luxurious decoration inside is quiet, completely inconsistent with the explosive chaos below.

The transparent glass wall gives a panoramic view of everything on the first floor.

    Si Yunxie sat on the dark sofa with a glass of wine in front of him.

    The dim color of a black woven casual shirt did not cover the half of this man's evil spirits.

On the contrary, he looked even more arrogant and evil at first glance, and his posture is lazy, which brings out nobleness.

    "Master, Miss Xuan is here." Tang Yi reported respectfully.

He raiser his long and narrow eyes, looking at Xuan Yunzhi who just walked in, the smile on his thin lips deepened.

    After examining it, Xuan Yunzhi casually asked,

    "Is this your place?"

    She heard a burst of laughter as soon as her voice fell.

Lifting her eyes to look at Si Yunxie's smiling appearance, she was stunned.

    She silently lowered her head. The more she looked at this person, the more enchanting he became.

    Then I heard Tang Yi's voice coming from behind to explain,

    "Miss Xuan, Si's family is in arms business."

This place is still out of sight.

    Looking at Si Yun's wicked and imposing appearance, she couldn't help but make her eyelids jump. She knew how confident and arrogant this person was, when she saw him for the first time.

She decided to change the topic,

 "Is there anything to eat?"

The person on the other side raised their narrow eyes and looked at her, with some playful eyesight.

"You went out early in the morning and didn't eat for a day?"

Xuan Yunzhi's silence expressed acquiescence.

    Seeing her for a long time, he motioned to Tang Yi to prepare some food for her.

There was silence again between the two.

    Xuan Yunzhi lowered her head, Si Yunxie looked at her, and the two of them didn't know what the other was thinking.

Tang Yi prepared some delicate dishes and millet porridge, and they were placed on the table.

Xuan Yunzhi looked at the food in front of her, with a little more smile on her face inexplicably,

    She picked up the chopsticks, took a bite of the side dish and tasted it, and then ate unceremoniously.