Dark Night BOSS 31

Today, the weather was clear.

In an ordinary coffee shop around the corner, there was a black Lincoln, extended version that appeared at the corner.

Tang Yi was dressed in a black suit, opened the door. A man walked out of the car. Slender, handsome, in a light silver suit with a lazy smile on his lips, he came out with a noble smile that seemed arrogant.

His appearance made many people stop and watch.

They were looking at this evildoer-like man, who had been standing in front of the car. As they were watching, a woman dressed in a black dress, dressed more casually, walked out of the car.

The woman's appearance was exquisite, and her eyes had an aura that made people like her at first glance.

She raised her head and glanced at the cafe, flexing her brows and raising her plain arms around the handsome man and whispering something.

The handsome man just smiled and stood still.

In the end, the woman was coaxed by half a smile, and half pulled into the coffee.

The black bodyguards behind had protected the two of them and walked to the cafe.

The staff in the cafe has caused quite a stir.

"Wow, so handsome, who is this?"

"Isn't he a celebrity who just returned to China?"

"Impossible, such a handsome man, if he is a celebrity, how could we not know? Maybe it's the low-key rich second-generation."

"But the woman next to him is really lucky, she looks like a beautiful and talented woman."

The clerk said one sentence after another.

Until one of the onlookers greeted the woman who had just walked out of the dressing room,

"Xiaolian, come and see, there is a big man in our store."

As the man was talking, he had already pulled Jiang Xiaolian to the front desk and pointed to a man.

Jiang Xiaolian was originally puzzled.

When she saw that handsome and unparalleled man, her memory suddenly remembered that in the promenade of the black market that day, the man seemed to walk towards her step by step with light all over his body.

Her heart, as if unconstrained, started beating irregularly.

"Is it him?"

She exclaimed subconsciously.

Her eyes stared completely round.

Her words made the eyes of all the surrounding employees look over.

"Do you recognize him, Xiaolian?"

"Does Xiaolian know him well?"

"Then Xiaolian hurry up and call him to order and ask him what he wants." 

As he was speaking, the order of drinks was already placed on Jiang Xiaolian's hands.

She was pushed over by other employees.

Her face was flushed before she even came to the front.

Jiang Xiaolian clenched the list in her hand tightly, not knowing what she was expecting in her heart.

She passed a group of black bodyguards and walked to the table in the corner.

Her head was low, very low, her cheeks were beet red, and her innocent appearance carries a chaste that makes people stop.

"Sir, what do you want to order?"

Xuan Yunzhi sat opposite Si Yunxie, and she could clearly see the impatient look in his eyes.

She blinked her eyes and clasped her hands in a pleading manner.

The smile on Si Yunxie's thin lips was still indifferent. He stared at Xuan Yunzhi for a long time and withdrew his gaze. He looked at Jiang Xiaolian and replied,

"It's you." 

His beautiful and charming voice brought out unspeakable emotions.

Jiang Xiaolian listened, her face flushed even more and suddenly raised her head.

"First, sir?"
(note: ???)

She didn't expect that this man who looked extremely noble and handsome would even remember her.