"What about me?" Katti asked.

"My men will handle you. Since Blake doesn't want me to kill you."

Blake crossed her arms. "She doesn't have to die Roman."

"Then what do you suggest?" I asked.

"I don't know. How about sending her back to her family. Be the good guy for once." She shrugged.

I laughed thinking she was joking, but her face expression didn't change. She was serious.

"It's not like she's seen anything. She's not a threat."

"But she knows you're pregnant Blake." And I wouldn't dare let anything else happen to them. Katti knowing that and knowing she betrayed me before only makes her more of a threat. I didn't know where Blake's mind was right now, but she needs to starts thinking straight immediately.

"Shit."

"I promise I won't say anything. I won't say a word to anyone." Katti pleaded.

"Shutup." I told her. "You kidnapped her and brought her to her father. He would've killed her. And I'm sure you'd do it again."

"I won't, I promise!"

"We only have one choice." Blake shrugged. "Whatever to keep our baby safe."

I knew what she was referring too. I grinned as I raised my gun.

I love this woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now dark out, hitting midnight. We were in front of an abandoned barn. The two safe spots Krue told us about were abandoned buildings sitting in the middle of no where. Team A, my team were at this safe spot, and team B was at another safe spot across town.

My team moved swiftly through the field that surrounded the barn. I didn't expect it to be as quiet as it was. The only sound that hit my ears was the wind. The chill from the cold air gave me an uncertain feeling about this. It was obvious that Luis and some of his men weren't here, but it wouldn't hurt to look.

"Team B are you in position." I spoke into my ear piece.

"Yes boss."

"Team A is in position." I said. "All teams move in and stay safe."

I gave different hand signals to my men behind me to spread out. It was better if we all went inside in different entrances. My group was heading to the front doors. I had my gun drawn just in case something or someone was waiting for us.

"Help." I heard a voice call out from the inside quietly.

"Ignore it." I said.

"What if it's someone in danger?" Jared question.

"We don't trust it." I firmly said. It could simply be a trick to lure us in.

"Please someone.. someone help." The voice yelled again. It sounded like a woman.

The five men that stood beside me looked at me for the next move.

Fuck me. I didn't know why I felt the need to help this person.

"Let's move in." I motioned a hand. "Stay alert."

They looked at me surprised but followed my command.

As we entered the barn, there was a woman sitting against the wall. If it wasn't for the small lantern that sat in the corner, I wouldn't of noticed the woman as Blake's mother.

Her eyes met mine. "Where is she." She sounded helpless. "Where's my Blake."

"She doesn't want to see you." I had my gun aimed on her.

She shook her head. "You took her from me."

I ignored her. "Why are you here." I raised a brow as I looked around. It was an open space and had old hay lying around.

She crossed her arms as she was slouching against the barn wall. "You know you won't win this war with Luis. He'll take another person you love and destroy you like he did once before."

"It seems like I've already won." I chuckled to myself.

She was now standing. "How so."

I shook my head. "Why are you the only person here Blaire?"

She took a deep breath. "I'll explain more once I know where my daughter is."

"You don't deserve to know where she is." I clenched my teeth.

"And you think you do? You think you deserve my daughter?" She stepped closer. "I don't know why she'd choose you or your family."

That set a nerve, but I chuckled instead of taking a shot at her. "In a couple hours she'll be my wife. In the next months she'll be the mother of my child. I think I win this argument." I bit my tongue, I said too much, but I didn't care, she wasn't leaving out of here alive or out my hands.

Her eyes widen as she stood. "You got damn bastard! How dare you."

"And how dare you betray her going back to Luis. Grab her." I said to one of my men behind me.

She pulled something from her pocket. "Seems like Krue ratted like we thought she would. Our little plan worked." She grinned.

Wait a minute. I noticed a button in her hand. Shit.

"ITS A SET UP, GET OUT." I yelled into my ear piece. In a matter of seconds an explosion went off and the building was going down in flames. I flew back from the explosion as everything went black.