Chapter Two

"Kaji Fujiyama" The man took her hand and shook it.

"This is my wife Ine, and my daughter Yua." He motioned to the women beside him.

"Conichiwa" Hanae bowed towards both of the women.

"Conichiwa" They bowed back.

"Fujiyama-san, I apologize for using my quirk against you. I know it's effects are quite controversial. The freedom to think your own thoughts and decide your own actions is precious. I just needed to ensure everyone remained safe of the train and no one was injured."

"It is okay Hanae-san" Kaji replied "And please, if it's okay you can call me Kaji."

"Arigato Kaji-san" Hanae blushed "Now if you'll excuse me, I want to see what's going on with the train. My little brother is graduating from UA High School and I want to surprise him"

"Ah, well good luck" Kaji replied "And if you need cakes to celebrate, stop by my store. It's very close to UA."

"I will Kaji-san. Matane!" She called out behind her, waving.

"FUJIYAAMMMMA GROCERY" Yua shouted back at Hanae "I'LL SEE YOU SOON HANAE-SAN!" Beaming wildly at Hanae and then taking her parent's hands.

Hanae waved back at the family and turned around heading to the front of the train. She saw other train car passengers escaping their locked down cars while looking around to see what the cause was. As Hanae approached the front of the train, she saw the familiar blue bodysuit of a prohero. Hanae smiled as she approached the hero from behind.

"Excuse me hero!" Hanae shouted towards the hero's back.

"Yes ma'am" The hero turned around.

Hanae smirked as she turned on her quirk. The Arbor Hero soon fell prey to Hanae's influence. When Hanae saw the blank look on Kamui Wood's face, she began to laugh and immediately released him.

"HANAE! I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A SERIOUS MISSION" Kamui yelled at Hanae.

"Calm down Shinji" Hanae laughed "I can see Mt. Lady and Edgeshot captured the villains"

Behind Kamui Woods, Mt. Lady was watching over three knocked out and tied up electric type villains while Edgeshot talked to the police.

"Regardless Hanae, even if the villains are tied up, it's up to us heroes to make sure everyone makes it off the train safely." Woods retorted.

"You're as serious as always Shinji" Hanae replied "I was able to help get everyone out of my train car safely."

"I'm sure it was easy with a quirk like yours, Hanae" he replied.

"Do you want any help emptying the other train cars?" Hanae asked.

"No, but thank you. This is something my team and I can handle." Kamui replied.

Hanae looked saddened by his answer. She hadn't seen her friend since a few years after they had graduated from UA.

"Don't worry" Kamui flashed her a thumbs up "If you're here, I know where you're going to be"

Hanae smiled back at the Arbor Hero and nodded, waving goodbye to her old friend.