☕️ Cafe/School au pt.8 📚

A/N- i have no clue where this au is going um- but i'll try to make this chapter work úwù
-———————————————
{Kou POV}
I called for Mitsuba. he sounded as though he was crying, I wanted to know but I knew to give him some space...

Something im my mind said that it was about my relationship with (give me a name please (not any actual characters)) at the moment even though I hadn't told him anything.

things with her were not going great at the moment. she's been extremely homophobic and rude and honestly just using me for money at this point (probably cheating too. she's literally such an a**hole oop idk)

I still stay with her for some odd reason. I've broken things off with her many's times before and gotten back together because I'm to nice for my own good.

It's unhealthy and putting me in a bad mindset slowly over time it's beginning to hurt although i wont ever let Mitsuba see this side of me, i remember us making a pact to always tell one another whats going on and the other being able to comfort them when they need it. He probably doesn't remember much of it though so it doesn't matter.

"Mitsuba, are you ok?" I knock on his door to notify him

"Y-yeah whatever ill be out in a second." Mituba answered my question with a stutter

"Oh. Alright!" I gave way for a smile to make it on my face i began walking around waiting for him when i saw a picture that was by his camera that he had processed earlier based on how it looked at the moment.

It was us happy as ever running by the camera it must've been taken on accident its still cute though.

(Here's what it looks like:

Credit to the artist (i found this on google i love it so much omg-))

A small smile crept onto my face seeing how happy we were back then

"hey...HEY! what are you doing with that??" Mitsuba took it from my hands

"Oh. Im sorry, i was just looking at it....oh no" I stepped back and apologized realizing that I must've hurt him how..? I knew he was sensitive but what was i worried about? (I don't know anymore lol)

"Ah..sorry i should've been calmer, I've just been going through some stuff.." he trailed off

"Ah its ok..if you need anyone to talk to I'm right here" my lips curved into a smile seeing him there it made me much happier than when i was with (i don't have a name).

"C'mon Lame earring lets go! Quit staring already I already know you think im beautiful!" He boasted i spaced out, As he said that we both began walking.

"M-hm" i hummed

"EH?" He replied

"Huh?" I snapped back into the real world

"Oh. Whatever" he looked away clearly upset

"Oh sorry" i looked down seeing he may have been a bit hurt that i didn't mean it and was just agreeing to whatever.

Holy miscommunication (mood rn-)

~time skip to the arcade~

"Ooh we are finally here!!!" He jumped up and down shaking my arm it took forever to get there so he was excited when we did.

"Kou? Is that you? What are you doing here with this pink gremlin?" It was her...

Well Sh*t..