☕️ Cafe/School au 📚pt. 5

[Mitsuba pov]

My best friend Kou i trusted him with everything it did take a little bit (alot) of opening up i missed him and now that ive found him again its awkward... i was still sitting on the floor curled up in a ball, i hadn't cried in who knows how long.

After i pushed Kou out of my life i didn't even try to befriend anyone i just didn't want to get close to anyone anymore i was so self deprecating i didn't even bother...(A/N- i hope i used that in the right context lol) "hey Mitsuba?" Kou said on the other side of the door "yeah? what do you want?" I said in a sniffling harsh tone.

"How harsh!" He said in a jokingly mocking tone he was trying to make me laugh i chucked lightly "anyway heh i was about to ask if you wanted to go to a cafe and maybe i could help you study?" He asked

"what are you trying to do have your way with me or something??? Gasp! Your such a pervert!"
(A/N- lol I laughed so hard writing this i don't know why 😂) "Mitsuba really?! theres people there! ya doofus" he said jokingly "yeah, yeah ill go, whatever.." i said in return "ok I'm ready when ever you are!" He said before he trailed off. yay this is going to be fun! I thought sarcastically before getting up and getting ready

~Time skip to the cafe lol~
(A/N- I started thinking why this has anything to do with a The name lol)

"We're here Mitsuba! What did you need help with exactly?" He asked while hopping out of the car oh sh*t did i bring my books?? I thought unsure i said "i-i dunno"

"what do you mean you don't know?" He said

"um i cant find my books I must've forgotten them its ok though!" I said almost immediately answering his question
"oh- well we can just hang out then!" He said. after that i hopped out of the car and joined him as we walked in "Hey Kou! Is that you Mitsuba?" Yashiro energeticaly said from behind the counter "oh hey Yashiro-senpai i didn't think you were working today!" He said,

i mumbled a quiet "hey.." and sat down at a table

Kou went to talk to Yashiro for while but after he was done she said a quick "sure!" as he walked away to come sit next to me, "hey Mitsuba... I ordered you some flan i know its your favourite!" And as soon as he said that my eyes lit up with excitement i quickly realized and stopped, going back to having a pissed off look to my face "aw c'mon i thought you would be happier!" He teased "E-Eh?! whatever" i ended up being really flustered so i turned around so he didn't have to see my face (i headcanon that whenever Kou teases Mitsuba he would end up getting to flustered and would try to hide it the best he could)
"Pfft" Kou said before laughing, after he was done having a laughing fit there was a few seconds of awkward silence by the way the silence felt we both wanted to say something but couldn't. All of a sudden, Kou just started to repeat random vines and memes and time flew we both were laughing so hard I had actually gotten the hiccups From laughing so hard.
(another headcanon lol)

~Time Skip like 20 minutes lol~

By the time we had stopped laughing, our food was ready and we had both decided to take it and eat it at home "Bye Yashiro-senpai!" He said "Bye Kou!, its nice to see you again Mitsuba! have a good day!" She said as we were on our way out of the cafe "Bye daikon-senpai!!" I said as i was snickering
happy to see her confused face she looked like she had to think for a moment and when she realized, we were already in the car.

~More time skips cause I'm hella lazy 😂~ 

We were back at our dorm i was tired and Kou had noticed, " hey you look tired do you wanna save the flan for tomorrow? Its the weekend tomorrow anyway" (wow very convenient lol)
"Eh?...whatever..sure" I responded i always acted like i was drunk when i was tired that wasn't the case this time though, (cuz i cant actually make him act like he's sleepy drunk i just cant lmao)i was tired enough to be unable to comprehend what people are saying let alone even answer their questions, i ended up passing out next to Kou.
Great i thought before collapsing

[Kou pov]

"Mitsuba? Wait! Oh sh*t Mitsuba!" I said being able to catch him as he was falling, i sighed recognizing that he fell asleep whew...I'm glad he's ok i thought before picking him up bridal style with his head on my shoulder. Ill just leave it in the fridge for the night i thought (again) while putting the flan in the fridge then putting Mitsuba in bed then walking out to the couch to watch some anime on the tv and before i knew it i was asleep on the couch a few minutes later i was woken up by clattering in the kitchen and then walking closer to me started i woke wide awake to see Mitsuba out in the kitchen with the flan he was asleep though which was weird he collapsed again falling onto me i let out a quiet "owww" i looked down to see Mitsuba clinging onto me he was asleep again soon enough i had fallen asleep again as well.

This is nice...Just like middle school (or high school idk) i cant believe i found him again
———————————————
A/N- so! How'd you like the chapter? I decided to work on a few more chapters before taking a break

Random vent time: (If you feel uncomfortable in anyway i do not want you to read this ily all and care about your triggers so if this may trigger any of you i don't want you to read this!!) I honestly find that this comforts me a lot and writing helps with my anxiety. i love writing a lot so yeah!
(That was really random lol)
Also i will have some more chapters when I'm back! I wont be gone too long

Question! Whats your favorite show?

-1071
(Including authors notes)