☕️ Café/School au 📚 part 3

A/N- Hi! Lol ok, enjoy!!———————————————
Class was always so lame I usually ended up daydreaming and thinking about people i had seen around campus earlier during that day.

Today i had thought about The guy i met earlier and his resemblance to Kou.

stop thinking about Kou, Mitsuba! You left him he doesn't like you anymore he's not coming back he never will

One day back in middle school i had a crush on him and i got really jealous over simple things, like when ever him and this daikon girl were around i knew he had a crush on her and I couldn't compete with her, so i pushed him away, foolishly.
I never talked to him after that.

"So make sure you have that project done by Monday, class dismissed." the lecturer said as I picked up my bag to walk out of class ugh i have to go see my new dorm mate this'll be fun i thought sarcastically, I opened my phone to occupy my mind with something to do i opened my messages app and saw his contact in my phone Kou...i miss you...I'm sorry i held back my tears in the over crowded hallway I sulkily walked to the principle's office they were going to show me where to go.

"so...Mitsuba hello, again" the principle said slightly annoyed "hello sir" i replied "follow me" the principle said "ok sir" i mumbled out.
after about an hour, the principle found the room i was staying in "ill let you get situated Mitsuba" the principle said before shutting the door "thank you sir" i said before walking into the dorm and then my room.

everything was all ready set up for some reason (cuz im lazy lol) "hello?" I heard a voice say from outside i walked out to see

The guy i had met earlier that day.
———————————————
A/N- Part 3 is here! I had literally zero clue how to end this chapter so here you go ig lol

Have a good day/night and please go eat some food and drink water!

💖 Mitsuba 💖 out!!

Word count
-375 (including authors notes)