Part 21

POV: No one

"Look, I'm not  friend of violence, but if you won't leave him alone, I'll have to come back to it again." 

Ushijima stares at Lihuan from hostile eyes. "Why? Do you care about him? I thought you had your own fun with the little girl from the cafe the other day."

"I'll let you have your toy, then please let me have mine too, will you?" "

Because as I'm sure you know, Satori is most attractive when he begs to be loved, it really turns me on. That's why I don't understand how you can just do nothing, after all, he begs you the most." 

Lihuan's smug grin almost drives Ushijima to white heat, just like the words he said, Ushijima clenches his fists, so that the white of his knuckles is visible. "Satori is anything but a toy, he is a human being with feelings, a wonderful and loving one at that."

 Lihuan crosses his arms in front of his chest. "So you're responding to what I said first, but you're not responding to the begging thing. Is someone uncomfortable?" Lihuan's eyes flash provocatively. Ushijima averts his gaze and his eyes narrow into slits. "You're just imagining it, there will never be anything more." Something in Lihuan's gaze stirred. "Oh, I've hit a nerve there, have I? It must hurt to know that the person you care about is screwing around with his ex. But don't worry, I'll take good care of him. Especially when he begs for more with pleasure and then just moans when you give it to him. He's just a slut, a dirty piece of scum."

Before Ushijima could strike a blow, someone interrupts him. A slender hand grabs him by the upper arm and turns him around. Fortunately, his concentrated anger is not visible, because Ushijima is good at keeping his emotions hidden. Only his eyes betray him from time to time. "Let's go, Wakatoshi-san." It was Mila. Ushijima turns to Lihuan one last time. He only continues to wear his familiar grin. "I don't want to disturb you." He said, gesturing innocently with his hands in front of his chest.

 "Well then..." Ushijima averts his eyes again and follows the fragile figure of the girl, away from the person who is hurting the person who is probably most important to him in the whole world.

POV: Tendou

It turns out that Goshiki has the potential to be a really good friend. We have been spending every afternoon together for the past week and I must say that I feel extremely comfortable around him. He talks a lot, which doesn't bother me, and I listen to him. Listening relaxes me, it takes my mind off things I usually think about all day. When I talk about myself from time to time, Goshiki listens intently. His eyes seemed to glow when I told him how I beat a twelfth-grader in blocking two years ago.

 Sometimes we touch each other unintentionally, our hands brush against each other or our fingers touch for the fraction of a second and when that happens, a pleasant feeling spreads through my stomach. In a way, it's the exact opposite of what I felt when Ushijima kissed me the other day. It felt pleasant too, but the feeling of Wakatoshi's kiss was like flaming and hot fire, and Goshiki's touch is like calm and cold water.

"So how are you feeling today Satori-san? Do you want me to cook you something?" Goshiki entered my house just a minute ago. "I'm fine--" I'm being interrupted by my cell phone. If I had seen who was calling, I would never have answered, but of course I forgot that detail. "Sorry I have to get this call, wait for me alright?" Goshiki nods.

I leave the living room and step through the door into my room. I press the answer button and lift the phone to my ear. "Hello? Who's there?" The moment I hear the voice on the other side of the call, I flinch and instantly regret taking the call. "Hello baby-boy, mind me calling you?" It's Lihuan, of course it is. "Lihuan... ehm, yes, yes I do mind you calling me actually. A friend of mine is over right now and I don't want him to wait for me. I hear a laugh coming from my phone. "Oh we both know you don't have any friends Satori. Oh and don't you wanna hear what i talked about with Ushijima the other day? It was an interesting conversation, that's all I can say about it right now. But if you want to hear more, just come over tomorrow, I'm available at any time." Lihuan talked with Ushijima? Did Wakatoshi told him about our kiss? If he did, then Lihuan is going to scold me, he's going to say it's my fault even though Wakatoshi was the one who kissed me!

 My hand holding the phone begins to tremble and I find it harder to hold it. My knees feel like jelly and I have to sit on the edge of my bed to keep from falling. What should I say?

"W-What if I don't want to come over..?" My voice stutters. "Thenm I'll be coming over instead, so it's up to you."