Part 17 (NSFW)

Warning NSFW!

Don't like it, don't read it!

"I know you're in love with him and that this is actually the whole point why we're doing this. But if you don't stop saying his name while i pound you in the ass, i'm going to go so rough, that you'll only be able to whine MY name afterwards." After Lihuan said that, his mouth moves from my ear to my neck and he sucks on it. In the meantime he starts moving his hips again and i press my lips together so i don't moan. I don't know why my body even reacted to his in the first place, but fortuantely as well as unfortunately it did. 

Lihuan grabs ma legs and pushes them up and signalizes me to holde them with my hands. He then leaned down to start sucking me off. "NGH..." Shit, even though i tried not to make any noises i couldn't hold back. What have i become? 

After Lihuan heard the noise i just made he laughed. It wasn't a happy laugh and it made me go slient again immediately. "You act like you hate me, but you react to me this way. You're such a slut, you disgust me."

He flips me around so i'm on my knees as well as on my upper body. This way i have to strech out my butt. Lihuan enters me again, way rougher and faster as he didi before. I gasp. I bite in my lower arm instinctively so i don't let out any noises again. "You know, those scars and the bruises on your body dusgust me as well. But at the same time i love to see you hurt. What a kinky slut you are."

Our bodies make clapping sounds everytime they touch from Lihuans movements. His breath is going uneasy, so i assume he's on the verge of finsihing. After some time he realizes that, even though he's pounding me really hard and fast, i don't let out any moans. "Why so silent puppy? Don't try to hide that your body wants me so bad, that you're dripping wet down there." He grabs my shoulder and turns me around so much, that he can see my face. the moment he sees me pressing my eyes together as tears come out as well as biting so hard into my arm, that blood already runns out of the biting mark, his eyes get dark. Really dark. Intimidating dark. I stop biting my arm, i know when i lost. "Right choice you whore." To show me that i'm not allowed to do that next time, he slaps me. I gasp, my cheek hurts, it'll defineteley leave a mark, a blue one, how should i explain it to the others? 

But i don't get enough time to search for a reason, Lihuan is starting to move again. "Ahh...ngh" I let out a moan this time and he seems to be enjoying it. "Haah, you're really tight Satori. Are you doing this on purpose?" He bows down and starts to lick my spine. His thumbs stroke over my back. Everytime they come across a scar or a bruise, they press deep into my skin so i let out a whine. It hurts. 

I can feel Lihuan exploding inside me. He's twitching and breathing really hard. I can't controle it and I finish as well.

Shit, this was the biggest mistake i've ever made.