Part 16

"Ushijima..!" I gasp at the sight of my love, why does he have to be so good looking. I didn't thik he would care, wait actually I should've guessed he would, I mean we're friends so i probably mean something to him and he knows a little part about my past. He even helped me back then in the club. he said we're dating.. actually dating, gosh I felt so good when he said that. But I only know too good, that it's dream which will never come true. 

"Please let go of my hand big boy." Lihuan lets go of my waist so he can pull away Ushijimas hand from his wrist. "I'm just holding on to my lover."

Ushijima flinches at the words "lover", his eyes darken as he realizes what Lihuan just called me.

"Lover you say?" He doesn't stutter a bit, his voice sounds strong and dead serious. Lihuans hand wanderes back to my waist and he pulls me even closer than before. Our bodies are ow touch on our sites, i can feel his muscels tense and his jaw bites strong together. 

"Yes, got a problem with that? I mean you weren't actually dating back then didn't you? And don't try to lie, Satori here told me everything."

"Satori...!?" Now he looks frightening, "Don't you dare call him by his first name after all you did to him!" I never saw Ushijima that angry, why's that? Does he care so much about me? 

The thought of Ushijima really caring about me makes my chest flutter, stupid heart..

"Oh boy, you have no idea what else i'm gonna do to him, now that we're lovers again." The grin's back on Lihuans face again. God, why does he have to be so smugly, it makes me want to puke. I should never let him get to me again. All because i can't controle my feelings for my best friend. 

Everything goes too fast for me to realize. Ushijima, yeah i mean Ushijima, the calmest person on earth with the patience of an iron plate, punshes Lihuan in the face. Right into it, in the middle. 

"What the--!" That was Milas voice, she jumped up from her seat where she watched the whole scenario. "Ushijima-san! Stop right there, are you insane!? You can't just punsh someone in the face! I thought you weren't violent!"

Because of Ushijimas punch, Lihuan tripped and pushed me to the side. I nearly fell but landed in Semis arms who jumped up the moment Lihuan got hit. I'm still too perplexed to say anything, other than Mila who started to yell at Ushijima right away. Why did he do that? Was he mad because Lihuan said he wanted to do something to me?

Again, my stupid heart starts to flutter like crazy and i can't stop it from doing that. 

"Oh shut up Mila!" Woah, was that a yell? Ushijima never yells, he usally doesn't even get mad. Mila seems to be surprised too, she shrinks and steps back. Ushijima seems to notice what he just said and rubs his forhead with his hand. "I'm sorry, i just lost controle." Ushijima loosing controle? Something none of us could've ever imagined.  "Please stay out of this Mila, i'll call you later but go home now ok?"

Milas facial features relaxed as she realized he didn't do it on purpose. "Ok, that's fine for me but you have to call me. Bye Tendou-san." Before she walked out compleatly she grabbed her jacket from her chair and gave Ushijima a kiss on the cheek. While she does that Ushijimas eyes last on me. I look away adn again my heart does something, but this time it doesn't feel butterflies, this time it aches in pain. I want her to stop touching or kissing Ushijima.

In the meantime Lihuan got up and found his grin again. While Ushijima still looks at me, Lihuan twirls me around and presses his lips onto mine. I'm too shocked to do anything but widen my eyes. My whole body cramps together but i'm not strong enough to push him back so i let him do what he wants. His hands are closing around my upper arms and pull together. It hurts, i'm probably going to get bruises of it, but not just that, he touches my scars which hurts even more. 

From behind, an arm wraps around my waist and my belly. The arm pulls me back with much power. The person who owns the arm, pulls me close to their body, the other arm is now at the same spot as the other. My back presses against the other persons chest. My eyes are still widened but they widen even more as i realize who belongs to the arms. Ushijima is looking over my shoulders and he's giving Lihuan a death stare which is marrow-splitting. 

"If you ever do that again, i won't go easy on you, understand!?"