Chapter 12: Discussion and Preparation

POV jade

Located somewhere on the deep forest, we been guided by the fox kin. The reason was jack became the queen and the elders have to decide if they will to be jack's follower. Riding on Ron and Rin the fox valley was well hidden. There are lots of deep cliffs and the valley was indeed beautiful under the bottom of the cliff..

"Welcome to the fox valley"

There territory was wide. Many of the cliffs have defense towers and weapons but most of them are outdated. Inside the territory many citizens gather and cheer as the nine tailed fox have arrive.

I grim at jack who was very embarrassing but I've notice something in store. There are blacksmiths busy hammering, while many citizens are gathered, others are busy so slamming the hot ingot from the anvil. There techniques are quite different than other blacksmith we met but when I look at then they smile.

As we reach the council building all elders gather with shock on their face. Jack's nine tails was became his soft cushion sit but they remain calm.

"We been waiting for you you're majesty"

As they bow, jack jump on Ron's back and meet the council. Her high was small and the elders smile like a old man. we enter the building with the elders who was the representative of the different clans and commanders gather around while me and jack was on the middle.

Ron and Rin was too big so they stay outside. We look like we are in Marshall Court but we shallowed our nervous and spoke.

"Tell me what do the fox clans wants to reaper? Except for the fact that she was a queen I don't understand why?"

Using the manner tone the elders spoke.

"Miss Mia our tradition was to be followers of the queen. You might not understand but the queen was like our guidance to peaceful life. Just like the humans who have kings and queens the nine tails was a monarch and have unique skills, you probably know what am talking right?"

I look at reaper and nodded.

"You mean the metamorphosis?"

"Yes to ancient times the nine tails was a bridge to the gods. Although you look like you still learning the metamorphosis. It can turned the fox kin into monsters to fight from invasion. Right now you notice our technological was outdated right? That's because we relay on the queen's power"

"So you're saying you want reaper's power?"

"Yes but not only that, the nine tails have also the power to make our corps growth, commanded the army and also protecting the clan. But right now I can tell his weak from just looking at her. What's worse was she look like she was just inherent to queen's power not naturally born"

We both nodded but he continued.

"So let me ask you're highness reaper I wish you guide our people with your power. We don't need something like continental invasion or destroying the humanity but to protect and guide the clan"

They all bow their heads and I look at reaper.

The fox valley's population was small because of the Middleton invasion and they want reaper's help to continued living  and not fearing their lives, unlike them we hold our grudges and butcher the enemies we encounter and then reaper's spoke.

"Elder I have to ask if I guide you're clans you might follow me in the depps of hell what's worse it will end the clan are you sure about this?"

The elders only smile and spoke.