Chapter 9: Prince Zolza

POV Bard

"My king Rudolf i come at your called"

I bow to the man on his bedroom surrounded with different woman, while his busy having sex with them he didn't even bother look at me but instead he listen to me while performing a amazon style.

This woman was having fun as she covered her mouth to not distract the conversation to us.

"Bard I have a assassination job for you and your team"

He command one of his woman and gave me the document of assassination. As I examine the documents I raise my eyebrows and spoke.

"My king you want me to kill this guy?"

"Is there a problem?"

As his busy I can tell his unease.

"No my king but rather isn't it too easy for the professional like me?"

Rudolf smile as he felt like his seed transfer to other person.

"...yes....."

As he finish he switch to different woman and just like earlier she covered her mouth in reverse cowgirl style.

"But you mustn't underestimate this person, his easy going was just outside but on the inside his a nasty opponent you won't let your guard"

I don't know what his talking about but right now his busy and gave me a light words.

"Understood"

I bow and he continued.

"Anyway once you finish your objective, you need to destroy the storage facility if you have time if not you can abandoned the mission but the assassination was the main mission"

"Yes my king"

"Good now leave my room"

As I left i heard the mourning of multiful woman but i didn't care and leave. Outside the castle i entered our pub. Inside the drunkers brawling each other but i didn't joined the fight but instead i sit down with my group.

They all wear the very thick clock that there faces didn't revealed, on the other hand I didn't wear the clock or mask but instead I was tell to my enemies to bring it on. I didn't care about hiding my appearance after all, am confident of my skills and doesn't afraid to loss my life or anything.

"Boss what's the job?"

"Assassination"

I pass the documents to my colleagues and then they pass one after the another to let the others read.

"So our target was the prince?"

Said to the guy in front of me.

"Correct"

I reply and nodded.

"But captain I heard rumors that this guy was worthless to our skill?"

"I also told that to the king but he said this guy was a nasty opponent and never let our guard down"

"Are you sure that king isn't stupid?"

The other man replied but I answer.

"Am sure that king was still sane but orders are orders we can't let ignore it"

Everyone nodded and continued.

"Anyway we will departure in 2 days so prepared"

"" ou""