Chapter 6: Eternal war

POV lieu

At the outpost faraway from the ruin city called vhamate city, the army was preparing to attack the zakken kingdom's outpost 800 miles away. It's been 60 years since the death of the landlord. It was once a beautiful city and either two kingdoms claiming the city because the lord wants to be neutral. Although he didn't have children the people on his territory was respect the landlord.

The two kings and the landlord are friends but the son's of the king have different goals. After the death of three friends. The two kingdoms fight for it's claim, the once beautiful became mess, the laugh of the people who lives once are gone and only wrecked rubbles and houses left.

It's beyond repairs but the kings still want to acquired the new land. For years many soldiers loss their lives, the king we follow was a pig that only wants to claiming for ruin city and the king from the opposite was the same.

"Sir message has arrived"

As the messenger spoke I only frown as I slam my fist in the wooden table after I read the letter from the king.

"Was the king didn't cared for his men?!"

According to message, the king sent even more troops including the red flower group. They are group that willing to fight alone for kingdom and they also send zabuto the hero's right hand and his partner sakura. Both of them are players that the hero himself pick but the two's loyalty to the king was lowest in other words they listen to the hero alone not the king.

Rumors said that princess reined missing but since it's been long since  here in this battlefield. I didn't know if it's true and if the rumor was right. Not only the hero will be angry but also it's citizens and worst civil war end up.

According to king Rudolf's message. The mission was to attack not only the outpost but also the city called the advance technology city and steal the coordinator. The problem was the city installed even more higher fire power weapons and artillery. What's worst was it's a open field, no covered forest or even large rocks only a field of flat grass.

As the messanger was shaking I spoke apologetically.

"Sorry about that but how long they be here?"

"Two days sir"

"Okay"

As I finish talking the messanger leaves the tent.

"Colonel should we move soon?

A new face was new lieutenant, didn't long after my old one died for gun shot. His name was tony Jordan son of duke, it's a shame that little boy of duke died tragic.

" we will but we have to wait for reinforcement"

*okay sir"

Seriously I want to end this war.

...............

POV Raven

On my office two woman sit my couch but girls are not ordinary girls but a tiger under the skin of humans. They both wearing a black clock with bluish line on sleeves and waist. Under the clock of the girls was coat with the same pattern on clock but the different was the small one wearing a energy shield armor while the other doesn't. Her face was covered in mask of the bunny while the other was wearing of fox.

The reason why they are here was because they request me to let them join to the front line. Although I won't mind the problem was if they want retreat. They retreat without any ordering them.

In order words we do what we want in the battlefield. It's more like fighting a tiger with untamed lion which the commanders didn't want.

I made the letters to the Garrison with my stamp on it and gave it to the tall girl.