Chapter 5: The Underground Guild

POV jack

In the morning of the advance technology city, people are busy like in the real world. They wearing a white collar business suit and some wearing civilian dress. As we walk in the busy streets, we enter at the dark alley and our dress change into black clock with blue line in the shoulders and waist. We also wear a fox mask and under was a fake face mask.

As we enter a thugs and hoodlums blocking our way.

"Hey pretty ladies are you lo-"

I put my world war 2 pistol muzzle called Smith and Wesson no.4 in his mouth, the enemies was shock but my sister show a dozens of grenades inside of her clock.

"You crazy b*tch"

This tactics called suicide because once it's put the pin, me and the rest of us die here. Although we suffer a experience penalties but the NPC will drop dead.

"Tell me where is the black cat's eye cafe?"

As I put my thumb on the hammer of the revolver, he sweat coldly even people here are the same.

"Few meters away you see the black door with the image of the cat"

The guy next to him answer and I withdraw my gun.

"Thank you"

They stared at us as we show our defenseless back.

As we are too far way, they all draw there guns and pointed at us but before they fired. They all shot in the back.

"Idiots"

My sister jade was carrying her laptop right after we pass them. We install the remote control gun and hang it to the wall, although it was disposable buying a new one can be find in public places even the gun itself.

"Ghost did you level up?"

"No but the exp was almost reach the end of the exp bar"

As we find the cafe, we enter.

A people who look like thugs saw us, although we been covered with clock. There eyes was watching our very movements.

We went to the counter and found a black man wearing a apron with a logo of the cat while he wearing a black glasses. He was busy wiping the few water on glass and couldn't help but to stare at us.

"What can I help you?"

"We need a job"

As the black man press the button under the counter a hidden door open.

Inside was a casino, there are lots of rich man and some addicted gamblers. Music was played as the others was business on there happy time.

We enter and found a black board.

This black board contained the illegal quest such as smuggling, hitman quest and other illegal stuff.

We pick one poster and send it to the tattooed women who wears a bunny dress. Although we smiling, her face wasn't. To us we all look at them as trash and she feel the same too.

The girl went to phone booth and called.

After few seconds she begin to to talk to other line. The place we are was the underground guild although it didn't look like a guild. It was still a good place since it's protected by mafia all around the city and it was also the reason why there's a casino here.

As she was finish she gave us a phone and spoke.

"Your request was accepted, please call this number in his phone and throw away after you are done"