Another day came.

They were still in captivity.

Renjun was sure that this day wouldn't be different from the day before. His jaw hurt because of the cloth, his wrists were swollen just because of his tied hands. His neck hurt from the uncomfortable sleeping position, but the worst – his butt hurt from too much sitting. Oh, how he wanted to stand up and stretch his legs. He was tired from sitting.

Mr. Kim went downstairs and approached the scared sheep. He immediately looked at Yanlin and Daiyu, his thin lips forming into a smile.

"I want breakfast."

That was enough for the girls to lift their stiff bodies and make their way towards the kitchen. Renjun listened to their footsteps, making sure that the man also exited the living room. The boy's eyes shifted to the blonde and the black-haired boy almost immediately.

None of them looked at the sofa. Renjun was certain that they felt his gaze but avoided it on purpose.

He whimpered, trying to get their attention and noticed how Jaemin unwillingly turned to him.

"What?" he asked in a whisper.

Renjun glared at him. Wasn't it obvious that he wanted to speak? The fricking cloth was in his way.

Jaemin looked over Jeno, who lazily looked away from the window. They looked at each other as if reading each other's minds and then Jaemin went to Renjun.

"I'll open your mouth, but know that you can't scream," he kept whispering. "If you do, I won't be allowed to take it off anymore."

Renjun nodded. Jaemin freed the boy's mouth.

"Can we go to the bathroom?" the Chinese asked, using his time wisely.

"I don't know." Jaemin's answer sounded genuine.

"Please..."

"I'll ask Mr. Kim," Jeno moved away from the window.

"No..."

Renjun couldn't say anything more as Jaemin put the cloth back to his mouth in a rush. Jeno returned to the living room faster than anyone expected. He looked at Renjun and nodded.

Everything repeated. The girls one by one were walked to the bathroom while Renjun sat there unbothered. Soon he was the last one who didn't go. Two girls from the kitchen had already been to the bathroom and even the man returned to the living room. Renjun didn't go anywhere.

He saw how Jeno and Jaemin kept looking at him, most likely sending signals for him to go, but Renjun ignored them. The intruders probably thought that he planned to repeat what he did the day before. In reality, Renjun just simply didn't want to leave the girls alone with the man.

It was rather disgusting seeing that tall monster sitting on the couch and watching TV. He felt like home. He used Renjun's parents' bedroom, he ate the food the cousins made and even watched the TV like a normal citizen. But he wasn't normal. Renjun was sure he wasn't, otherwise, he wouldn't have a gun with him all the time.

That man was indeed weird. He watched a comedy movie but he hadn't laughed at least once. He just stared at the screen with an emotionless face. Was he a psycho?

"Mr. Kim," Jeno drew away from the window and almost ran to the old man, "someone's approaching the house."

Renjun's ears perked up and he looked at his cousins with hope. Their eyes also sparkled as if they knew what he was thinking. They were saved!

The man lazily got out from the couch and went to look out of the window himself. He let out a snarl and turned to his allies.

"Let's pretend like no one's here," he said and was about to return to the couch.